2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the clippers having a problem scoring without Blake. So drays d and his all purpose game wouldn't make the clippers better?

But Blake does a lot of those other things that Draymond does. He's also a very good passer and ball handler, as Draymond is, and is underrated on defense. He started off pretty bad defensively, but has become a plus defender. He's not as versatile as Draymond on defense, but is still a solid team defender.

So, aside from more consistent three point shooting, there's not much Draymond does that Blake doesn't do. Unless you want to start getting into intangible things like "toughness" and "heart."

I don't know why Dray vs Blake became such a hot topic this year. :lol:

I think if you trade them for each other, both teams get worse. Draymond does things for the Warriors that Blake can't do, and Blake when healthy does things for the Clippers that Draymond can't do.

because i bring the heat.

there's literally nothing that blake can do that draymond can't. but there's a bunch that dray can that blake can't. you flip dray to the clippers, they become immediately better. put blake on the dubs, the tempo has to slow down and become a half court offense. plus his defense is meh. he cannot guards 5's. nor control a big part of the ball handling like dray does. down the stretch, dray is the primary point forward/point center.

Its really a hard question to answer because the way both teams play is catered to the strengths of those particular players. So, no, I don't think you could just flip Blake and Draymond and the Clippers would be better because they are different. But if the Clippers changed the system a bit to incorporate Draymond better, who knows? If they were any better, it would be marginal at best.
that's respectable even though I disagree but I respect your opinion.

Last edited:
The list of teams interested in Parsons will be long, with sources expecting the Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers, Brooklyn Nets, New York Knicks, Portland Trail Blazers, Houston Rockets, Denver Nuggets and Magic to be among Parsons' suitors. If Durant leaves Oklahoma City, add the Thunder to the list, with a potential reunion with Parsons' coach at Florida, Billy Donovan.

Teams gonna line up to kick out 100milly to Parsons? ..... Idk man.

Last edited:

CP has always been under rated, but he’s been so low key consistant. Many forget who he is already.

CP one of the best passers and mid to long range game ever. HOF lock.

I watch a lot of clippers not as many as you but I rarely miss a clipper game just because of where I live obviously but I don't see the clippers having a problem getting buckets even with Blake out . is that correct or am I wrong ?cause I don't pay really pay attention to or look up stats. I just watch games.

Last edited:
because i bring the heat.

there's literally nothing that blake can do that draymond can't. but there's a bunch that dray can that blake can't. you flip dray to the clippers, they become immediately better. put blake on the dubs, the tempo has to slow down and become a half court offense. plus his defense is meh. he cannot guards 5's. nor control a big part of the ball handling like dray does. down the stretch, dray is the primary point forward/point center.

This is mostly all wrong. Draymond is not nearly as effective a post scorer as Blake is. He doesn't shoot the mid-range jumper as well. And Draymond sure as hell isn't Mosgov-ing anybody. So, to say that Draymond can do everything Blake can is false.

You're also wrong about what Draymond supposedly can do that Blake can't. For example, you're also wrong that Blake can't guard fives. He does it all the time and pretty effectively. He also handles the ball and make plays all the time. Did you not watch the San Antonio series last year? Blake was the point forward in a lot of the situation. He averaged close to a triple double in that series.

You don't like Blake, which is fine. You can also make an argument that Draymond is the better player (which you do, every chance you get). But the supposed gap between them is not nearly as big as you suggest.

The list of teams interested in Parsons will be long, with sources expecting the Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers, Brooklyn Nets, New York Knicks, Portland Trail Blazers, Houston Rockets, Denver Nuggets and Magic to be among Parsons' suitors. If Durant leaves Oklahoma City, add the Thunder to the list, with a potential reunion with Parsons' coach at Florida, Billy Donovan.

Teams gonna line up to kick out 100milly to Parsons? ..... Idk man.
he is not worth 100 mil

This is mostly all wrong. Draymond is not nearly as effective a post scorer as Blake is. He doesn't shoot the mid-range jumper as well. And Draymond sure as hell isn't Mosgov-ing anybody. So, to say that Draymond can do everything Blake can is false.

You're also wrong about what Draymond supposedly can do that Blake can't. For example, you're also wrong that Blake can't guard fives. He does it all the time and pretty effectively. He also handles the ball and make plays all the time. Did you not watch the San Antonio series last year? Blake was the point forward in a lot of the situation. He averaged close to a triple double in that series.

You don't like Blake, which is fine. You can also make an argument that Draymond is the better player (which you do, every chance you get). But the supposed gap between them is not nearly as big as you suggest.

Agreed. Blake has improved so much.

Dray gets bailed out by his two shooting buddies.

Blake is a way better scorer then draymond
. draymond cant score like that .I'll give that to Blake

Last edited:
there's literally nothing that blake can do that draymond can't.

I think if you ask Draymond to be a #1 option on offense night in and night out, your team is gonna have some struggles on that end. That's not what he's suited for.

Agreed. Blake has improved so much.

Dray gets bailed out by his two shooting buddies.

Bailed out? You know basketball is a team sport?

No Lawson to Knicks.

When you have a bum coach tell you not to go for a PG and your current PGs are Calderon and Vucacic, that's rock bottom.

"The New York Knicks held internal discussions about signing Ty Lawson but have decided not to pursue him. Lawson previously had a poor relationship with Brian Shaw, who remains a confidant of Phil Jackson."

And what's with Phil surrounding himself with bum coaches??

He gets an A (so far) for draft. a B+ for trading/ singing players but an F for coaching staff.

I don't want Decline LeBron in my life. Seriously, am I the only one who thinks he could hang them up within three years if he fails to win a title while continuously coming so close, putting multiple 8+ month seasons on his body like in Miami but with no meaningful payoff?

I could envision the scenario where like two or three straight Finals appearances 2015-2016-2017 with little Eastern Conference resistance but b2b2b losses to West teams may be too much for him personally, and might end his run earlier than we all may think, as it becomes apparent his game is sliding and there's not enough left around him - at least the way the team's built currently - to ever get over the only hump that matters. Not that LeBron doesn't have the overall skillset that caters to team involvement and he's a terrific passer, but we all saw what happened with Kobe and FA the last two years when all of his peers had already cast aside the notion of teaming up with him because it wouldn't lead to winning.

You know, the hump that matters, as in the awkward thing LeBron throws out in commercials that'll always be there if he's not able to actually do it, 'YOU KNOW IT'S ALL ABOUT GETTIN ONE FOR THE LAND.'

Last edited:
If the Bulls were at least as last yr, that might've been good enough to make the finals, the way the Cavs are falling apart

But noooooooo, they have to SUCK this yr :rolleyes

Last edited:
Imagine how much worse lj is going to be next year. I always told dudes he wouldnt last as a great player past his mid 30s.

You guys confuse basketball opinion as hatred or not liking someone. I don't dislike blake. at all. i dont love draymond either, i just think he is better. but i dont have any dislike for either player.

there's really only like 1 player that I dislike in the league and that that chocha in ohio. everybody else that i may clown here n there, it's playful.

oh, i dont like da white either. f that dude. that's about it though.

Don't want that to come and I'm afraid it will sooner than we're all currently thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom