2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

These gotta be the worst release so far,I don't like any 7's but I think the French blues are a fresher color way but they sat, I do plan to own my first 7's which will be the hare's

These gotta be the worst release so far,I don't like any 7's but I think the French blues are a fresher color way but they sat, I do plan to own my first 7's which will be the hare's
You can get them (French Blues)  for $55 at Ross, might think about picking up some.

The French Blues were a fresh, clean color but also, IMO, boring. They just don't pop. In contrast, these Barcelona's have an appealing splash of colors. Yeah, they look gimicky, but a lot of folks don't care about that. They like something flashy even if it isn't clean and fresh.

I will be pretty surprised if these sit like the French Blues sat. They don't meet purist criteria, but they have a flash/pop factor.

Last edited:

The French Blues were a fresh, clean color but also, IMO, boring. They just don't pop. In contrast, these Barcelona's have an appealing splash of colors. Yeah, they look gimicky, but a lot of folks don't care about that. They like something flashy even if it isn't clean and fresh.

I will be pretty surprised if these sit like the French Blues sat. They don't meet purist criteria, but they have a flash/pop factor.

There were quite a few people who complained that the French Blue's were the third blue/white GR Jordan to release within two months.

Last edited:
55? Aren't they retail at 190 or around there?
Not anymore
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
I highly doubt they have alot of the 7s at ross, but for that price i def would grab em. 

Sold out very quickly here, struck out on FL raffle but lucky only a few people lining up at nike

Last edited:

Not anymore
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
$55?  That's crazy.  As for the "Martians," "Barcelona Nights," or whatever you wanna call them, they're nice quality in person, and anyone who cops them, will be happy with them.  The durabuck is soft, and the pair I saw in Brooklyn, had 0% ash on them.  Good luck to everyone copping tomorrow morning.  These won't sell out in minutes, but pretty much guaranteed, will have the grimy sizes come afternoon time

0/2 on raffles, quite surprised at that. Local boutique only got GS pairs in so far, hopefully I can source by midweek.

I highly doubt they have alot of the 7s at ross, but for that price i def would grab em. 
they didn't.

people like to play games.

my friend has taken pics of dbs, foams, pit crew 3's with ross prices.

obviously my friend is one of the managers of Ross.

this is not rocket science.

Still passing, but I have to say, these pics have them looking good. "Barcelona Nights" & "Still Dreaming" also makes these a lot more appealing IMO. These never read "MTM" to me.

Gonna give these a try online in the morning. Never got any raffle tix bc I went back and forth on whether I wanted to get em. Better to go ahead and grab em in case..

I do like em, there's just been so many releases lately and more to come. :rolleyes

Anybody need help on these from footaction.com HMU. No charge.

Back
Top Bottom