2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

make them give you a discount code or something for that. thats just not right.

edit: felt bad so i dug this up for you. says 3 left in size 11.  i carted an 11 just to test and it carted successfully. so it seems to be true. better hurry just to be safe though.

https://www.kickz.com/uk/jordan-bas...74A.tomcat-6000?source=webgains&siteid=160699
Thank you. I might just go without. Worried about getting hit with customs fees.
yea that might be best. wait for a restock or something or call around to your local footlockers and HOHs and footactions and FNLS etc. some major retailers are just getting their mens sizes in this week.

yea that might be best. wait for a restock or something or call around to your local footlockers and HOHs and footactions and FNLS etc. some major retailers are just getting their mens sizes in this week.
FNL, HS, and others already raffled off pairs for men's sizes on RD in my area; so will they get more?

Anyone know where I can get a size 11 for about retail? I ordered a shirt and shoes from Champs. Got my order yesterday and they sent the shirt but not the shoes. Just got off the phone and they refunded my order but said they are out of stock. Not even an apology.
I ordered a matching belt and wallet from Cole Haan around Christmas but they only sent the belt. I told them I didn't want the belt if it didn't have the set and they refunded the whole order. You probably won't get that with Champs, but it's worth a shot. At minimum, they should send you a return label without the normal $6 charge so you don't have to go to the store.

Finally got my tracking and once again it's standard shipping, scheduled to arrive next week. I'm not buying inclement weather. Also most companies have a service level agreement were they would upgrade the shipping

Last edited:
Mine will be here Friday from eastbay.
smokin.gif

yup. Pairs were up there for days, under us retail plus tax so I wasn't even mad.

I was going to order from there on release day and I went to the PayPal checkout page, but then I decided not to order. Well, a few days later I was actually going to order again but the site wouldn't let me. It thought I already ordered a pair because I went to the PayPal stage the first time on release day. It was one per order and the site didn't recognize that I hadn't placed my order the first time around. :smh:

I was going to order from there on release day and I went to the PayPal checkout page, but then I decided not to order. Well, a few days later I was actually going to order again but the site wouldn't let me. It thought I already ordered a pair because I went to the PayPal stage the first time on release day. It was one per order and the site didn't recognize that I hadn't placed my order the first time around. :smh:
their website works weird. They do it where you can "order"a pair but not actually pay for it. Haven't seen it before, in the future I suggest if you do it pay right away to avoid that issue from happening

their website works weird. They do it where you can "order"a pair but not actually pay for it. Haven't seen it before, in the future I suggest if you do it pay right away to avoid that issue from happening

Yeah, I will pay right away next time. The reason I didn't was bcuz at the last minute I was afraid I'd get hit with a custom fee because I was going to be charged $204. Oh well. Hopefully I will catch a late shipment or something.

Last edited:
Yeah, I will pay right away next time. The reason I didn't was bcuz at the last minute I was afraid I'd get hit with a custom fee because I was going to be charged $204. Oh well. Hopefully I will catch a late shipment or something.
email them and notify them of what's going on. Maybe theyll let you pay.

Back
Top Bottom