2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Dudes are really getting mad at others for using bots when copping online in 2015? This ain't 2012. Adapt to survive. If you're not using some sort of bot/atc at this point you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Last edited:
Wrong Thread 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Dudes are really getting mad at others for using bots when copping online in 2015? Adapt to survive.

Where did I say I was mad? I just said it makes it harder for others, which it does. There's no denying that

But me personally, I don't even need those stupid bots :lol:

Hmm, I wonder why? It's people like you who make it harder for others to cop online. No way in hell did you do that manually

:lol: He can do it manually on most GRs. There are a lot of factors but you just have to have experience and know what your're doing. 5 pairs blk/infred 6s and 5 LB all manual on FNL, NDC, and EB if I recall. Before it starts...Double up for me, my 2 sons and their little cousin.

View media item 1293505

Dudes are really getting mad at others for using bots when copping online in 2015? Adapt to survive.
Where did I say I was mad? I just said it makes it harder for others, which it does. There's no denying that

But me personally, I don't even need those stupid bots
laugh.gif
It actually doesn't, I cart my pair and purchase then release anything else into the wild.

The people making it harder are the people that cart pairs and attempt to sell the carts for $10-$50 on twitter without making a purchase.

On a truly limited release which this wasn't, my multiple attempts might have only yielded one pair.

The way ndc works now you can literally open up 5 windows and add your size to cart in each without using a bot.

The funny thing is bots/atc/manual users fail every weekend.

Last edited:
i dont have any carting skills but......i bet you i can put any of these retro drops on my feet and MURDER any of you on the court! you can even throw on a pair of just dons if you wanna get froggy!

If you want to get your carting skills up you've got to use the best bot out right now, SNKRS.

It actually doesn't, I cart my pair and purchase then release anything else into the wild.
The people making it harder are the people that cart pairs and attempt to sell the carts for $10-$50 on twitter without making a purchase.

On a truly limited release which this wasn't, my multiple attempts might have only yielded one pair.
The way ndc works now you can literally open up 5 windows and add your size to cart in each without using a bot.

So you carting a pair with your bot, that would have initially went to someone else who tried manually, isn't making it harder? Yeah, you release them but then that person was never able to get a pair when he probably could have

So you carting a pair with your bot, that would have initially went to someone else who tried manually, isn't making it harder? Yeah, you release them but then that person was never able to get a pair when he probably could have
Cry about it all you want to, it won't change much.

whew threads b gettin hot quick round here son hope this dont turn into the next coli ??
laugh.gif
dont act like beerus if you need some salt for them fries 
pimp.gif

1st one to call me a CAC  should get banned instantly 

whew threads b gettin hot quick round here son hope this dont turn into the next coli ??:lol: dont act like beerus if you need some salt for them fries :pimp:  

1st one to call me a CAC  should get banned instantly 
A DBZ fan too? Man we gonna get along just fine; repped!

Bouncewear is authorized and legit, so many knowledgable nters have copped from them.
I'm not sure how @LEGO
 would think a US nike rep could verify which stores in Belgium have Nike accounts.
They aren't just a website, they also have a physical store.
K thanks, that's what I saw when I researched them and everything looked good but no one was disagreeing with him so I had to take it into consideration

Bouncewear is authorized and legit, so many knowledgable nters have copped from them.
I'm not sure how @LEGO
 would think a US nike rep could verify which stores in Belgium have Nike accounts.
They aren't just a website, they also have a physical store.

It's stupid how they wouldn't be able to though. They should have that information, for the sake of their customers not being misled

It's stupid how they wouldn't be able to though. They should have that information, for the sake of their customers not being misled
:lol: you kept me up for an hour worrying about my pairs

Lol my bad bro, blame nike tho
Well at least now you know for the future. Reason it was up for so long cuz it was sizes 10+ and ppl worrying about getting hit with customs since they are right over 200 mark.

Back
Top Bottom