2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

If there a men's release i've decided i'll get them. I ike all the colors across the use.

I know there were pics floating around of a white pair too, any word on those? :nerd: Or is that what the white pair in the pic is supposed to be? :nerd:

I read that the black is the one they are using for the Martian 7s. Those whites may be a different pair, but the pic isn't clear enough to compare to those white pics floating around.

Checked around and the white pair's another colorway entirely, that was announced a while back as a GS only release for this year at the same time as the GS FTLOTG's. Though a lot of people are also saying the pair of Martian's we've seen so far are GS as well, which sucks as they won't make any in my size. If so, I hope they'll release a colorway/edition for men as well.

Here was the white edition of Marvins that was floating around a while back though:

View media item 1332655

I usually don't like a bunch of funny rainbow, bright, colorful colors in a shoe. But, the predominantly black upper and the way they look in this picture does it for me :pimp:.

View media item 1331456

this. i usually stick to og color schemes, but these are fresh. i may actually try and scoop a pair.

These joints look like True Flights. Nah, B.

These joints look like True Flights. Nah, B.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sad but true :smh:

:rofl:

If there a men's release i've decided i'll get them. I ike all the colors across the use.

I know there were pics floating around of a white pair too, any word on those? :nerd: Or is that what the white pair in the pic is supposed to be? :nerd:

I read that the black is the one they are using for the Martian 7s. Those whites may be a different pair, but the pic isn't clear enough to compare to those white pics floating around.

Here was the white edition of Marvins that was floating around a while back though:

View media item 1332655

View media item 1349831

Last edited:
Just so you'll guys be in the know, these aren't called the "Marvin the Martians" they're the "30th anniversary"

Definitely the men's pair, but damn time I was thinking we would be seeing these. Now who knows the actual colors?

Mens pair look ok I guess, but looks like they are still carrying the Infrared look into 2015. The sole looks more Orang-ishh, than Infrared could be a InfraOrange,

but the Jumpman looks Infrared or a Fuchsia pink. Either way they ok but will be game time decision the weak of the release for me too make my decision.  

its a size 9.

I mean, I don't know exactly what size it is because I got it from @j23app but it looks like a men's pair to me and drastically different in size compared to the other GS pair we saw a few pages back.

Edit: the pair in this picture has 6 eyelets before getting to the top as opposed to the 5 in the size 9 GS pair found in page 3.

Last edited:
Those Marvin martians or whatever they are aren't too bad but not worth $200+ so I'll be passing

I'll be getting these for a friend, but the colors are similar to Marvin, whether these are officially inspired by Barca or not. The Miros are the best Spanish-inspired Jordan in my opinion., not that there are many in that regard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom