2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

I guess big difference between Europe and Usa.
Absolutely.

I'd bet more people from the states buy JB shoes than the local Europeans......

The online sites are a great indicator.

Nike EU is not, since their are no deliverys outside of the EU.

Absolutely.

I'd bet more people from the states buy JB shoes than the local Europeans......

The online sites are a great indicator.

Nike EU is not, since their are no deliverys outside of the EU.
I also think the EU websites have more Customers from the States, than from  all the Europe combined.

EU sites that ship to USA:

A few Store:  SOLDOUT

Kickz UK, FR, DE: All SOLDOUT

Size?: SOLDOUT

Urban Industry: SOLDOUT

Chimp: SOLDOUT

SNS: SOLDOUT

Hanon: SOLDOUT

Splash page on my phone for well over an hour from Finishline.

Finally got home. Still splashing on my phone. Walked right on the site and was able to place an order on my laptop.

Kinda strange.

I stil dont see the appeal in these, honestly. Dudes that missed out, don't worry, these will be forgotten pretty quick as soon as the hype dies.

How do these fit? I have a 10.5 in my cart but not sure if that will be too big. I'm normally a 10 or 10.5.

FNL just trolls everyone for a couple hours then lets you cop. Most people give up within that time frame. That's why they always have sizes hours after the release.

If you thought the Flint 7s being at Ross was crazy, hold your breath for these most definitely! These will be there, outlets, CL in 6mos for $130 firm Lol.

I had every intention of doubling up on these but when I got them in my hands I really wasn't blown away. The colors seem a bit dull, the sole quite plasticky and glue marks all over the right shoe. And that was after choosing the best of the 3 size 8's they had. When I compared them to the French blue 7's I was again disappointed. These feel cheap and nowhere near the quality of the tumbled leather and metal finishing on the laces. On foot they are awesome tho and seem to be the most photogenic shoe of all time. They just look great in photos. I've got another pair arriving on Tuesday but not sure if I'm gonna keep em

When I see $216 from Finish Line for these, I just cringe. I can't pull the trigger.
laugh.gif
Crazy isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom