Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 4m
In terms of punishment, USC was hit harder for Reggie Bush than Penn State was for Jerry Sandusky. #NCAA

A disgrace.

In terms of punishment, USC was hit harder for Reggie Bush than Penn State was for Jerry Sandusky. #NCAA

A disgrace.
1366406544a72613_l.gif

I agree, but we've beaten SC a couple times during these sanctions so meh

Last edited:
Thank God I don't care about football at my school this much. Am I happy? Absolutely. Good news is good news. 

As long as they don't mess with my education I'm cool. I'm more proud about our Engineering Program than our football program

ofcourse.

Punish the people who actually were apart of the ring and knowingly had a part in it, not the players. thats all i have to say about the situation.
Same thing could be said for Miami and USC.

I agree. I dont agree w any of those ncaa sanctions on programs. dont punish current players. punish people involved

what usc and miami got were just as stupid.

Last edited:
:smh: so selling your own stuff or taking money is more serious than child predation? Absolute disgrace by the NCAA, they should have been removed as a governing entity a long time ago.

The only people who are happy about this are those that belong to the cult of Penn State. Many still believe the program did absolutely nothing wrong. One dude I know said that their missed bowl games were the darkest days in the programs history. Not the years of child rape.

Last edited:
The only people who are happy about this are those that belong to the cult of Penn State. Many still believe the program did absolutely nothing wrong. One dude I know said that their missed bowl games were the darkest days in the programs history. Not the years of child rape.

I agree with you but please don't look as penn state as a single entity. A large majority of people have differing opinions and belong to the penn state family

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ the NCAA sneaking the Penn St ruling in when ESPN is chomping at the bit on this Ray Rice hoopla.

What basis did they give from removing the sanctions?

you couldn't be more wrong; there are many people who find this as a victory over the NCAA for how corrupt they are

I went to PSU and stayed away for 3 years after all this went down because of how disgusted I was with it all but I am happy today

A disgrace.

Wowwwww :smh:

There's no 'victory' for child molestation. Dawg y'all are some legit pieces of ****

This school was on some True Detective carcosa ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom