• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude still doesn't know all he has to do is keep his head down and go to few classes and he's made it. How did he not know this would be news?
There's no way that he does not know that
Jimmies have been rustled.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
kinda seems like he doesn't. or he doesn't care about his draft stock dropping. 

MM8 somewhere laughing....

OU's 8 conferences titles, 7 National Championships, Best winning percentage since WW2, won every bcs bowl, and on and on....

anything A&M ever done...oh also 77-0 after 3 quarters

It's all good man.

We're in the best conference and trending upwards.

We're sitting at the grown up table, and y'all are sitting at the kiddie table smearing food all over your joke of a conference.

What kind of question is that? :smh:

Its only for a half so it will be with pay

Thanks for clearing that up Dre. Do you know if they will be serving crab legs at the training table to honor Winston? Would be a shame if they didn't.

Thanks for clearing that up Dre. Do you know if they will be serving crab legs at the training table to honor Winston? Would be a shame if they didn't.
Yeah, they're gonna slide him some crablegs in the chick-fil-a box they usually get post game. They can't do it @ the training table because that would be an NCAA Violation

Yeah, they're gonna slide him some crablegs in the chick-fil-a box they usually get post game. They can't do it @ the training table because that would be an NCAA Violation

Excellent insight. Do the chick-fil-a boxes also include cash? I hope so, nothing worse than opening up the chick-fil-a box and only getting Publix brand seafood. Is Fsu soliciting donations for the Jameis defense foundation and youth mentoring program? If so, can you PM me the information and send me the address so that I can attend the Wojo big man's camp?

Excellent insight. Do the chick-fil-a boxes also include cash? I hope so, nothing worse than opening up the chick-fil-a box and only getting Publix brand seafood. Is Fsu soliciting donations for the Jameis defense foundation and youth mentoring program? If so, can you PM me the information and send me the address so that I can attend the Wojo big man's camp?

Yeah, the chicken sandwiches have rolled up $100's instead of pickles and lettuce. I don't think they're soliciting any donations at the moment, they are still trying to allocate the money they received previously in order to secure future recruits and lay some groundwork with street agents and such but when I get more concrete info I will be so to pass that along.

Unfortunately the Wojo big man camp is no more though I expect it (or something similar) to pop up at Marquette once he starts churning out his stars once again

It was been widely assumed that former TCU defensive end Devonte Fields will make himself eligible for the NFL draft in the spring, but as of today that is not the plan.

Fields is currently enrolled and playing at Trinity Valley Community College, and his head coach said Fields' plan is to go through the recruiting process with the plan to play again at the Division I level.

"Everything he has said to me and everything his family has said to me is the plan is for him to get his (Associate's Degree) and to play Division I again," Trinity Valley CC head coach Brad Smiley told me in a phone interview on Tuesday. "He is excited about going through that process and playing Division I again. He has not said anything about coming out to play in the NFL."

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...ields-has-found-a-new-home.html#storylink=cpy
http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...u-de-devonte-fields-has-found-a-new-home.html

Thanks for the update Dre. I was really worried that the money raised for Jameis wouldn't go to good use but street agents are definitely the way to go. I'm very happy that Chick-Fil-A is a proud sponsor of FSU and its boosters I'm hopeful that they keep up the good work. I'm disappointed that Wojo isn't running the Big Man's camp in Durham but hopefully Greg Paulus or Zoubek can send me DVDs on how to slap the floor and take charges in my everyday life. Last time I took a charge when walking to the printer I threw out my back. SMH

Hoppy Kercheval @HoppyKercheval  ·  15m
1/3: Morgantown police are serving a warrant this afternoon charging WVU cornerback Daryl Worley with battery.

Hoppy Kercheval @HoppyKercheval  ·  14m
2/3: Charge stems from incident at Lux bar early Sunday where Worley is accused of grabbing a female around the neck and pushing her down.

Hoppy Kercheval @HoppyKercheval  ·  14m
3/3: Victim, whose name is not yet known, was not seriously hurt. Worley was suspended from team indefinitely Monday night.

:lol: the second Jameis Winston is drafted in the NFL, his team is gonna have a babysitter w/ him 24/7. I'd be shocked if he goes 2 years in the league w/o being arrested for something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom