• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how all the defeateds this week tumble. Are we all severely punished or backed up a few spots collectively?

This Cal/Wazzu game :lol:

Worst losses by unbeatens:
1) Oregon (at home to unranked team)
2) UCLA (at home to unranked team)
3) A&M (routed on road)
4) OU/Bama (lost close games on the road to ranked squads)

So I'm guessing when the rankings come out: Bama will be the highest ranked team that loss this week followed by OU, the Ducks, Aggies and Bruins. Also have to take into account how they looked before this weekend.

My top 5 after this week:

1) Auburn
2) Miss St.
3) FSU
4) Ole Miss
5) Baylor

I think for UCLA a drop to the mid teens would be acceptable. Utah is an extremely impressive team on defense and didn't exactly dominate UCLA. And given UCLA lost on the last play of the game it was a tightly contested match.

Close game or not, they did just lose to Wazzu the previous week and pollsters have never been kind to home losses by highly favored teams.

Chaos is fun and all. But for me, it points to CBB and March Madness. Upsets happen every week in CBB and it hinders things a bit. But the best of teams have multiple chances at redeeming themselves. NFL, you can lose a couple and be alright.. This week should further move things along for a bigger playoff system, like literally every NCAA Division I sport.. Today was great when isolated in today's time only. But how it affects the future really really sucks.. Auburn is for sure to jump many teams.. A relatively easy win at Home for them to a ranked team (they made it look easy against a ranked team, I should say. So kudos those. That jump will be extreme). Auburn has a crazy schedule ahead. If they win out, It's easy to see them being deserving of a top seed. Lose one, two, or three, and they are presumably out of any talk. But those losses could be against all ranked teams.

Last edited:
Chaos is fun and all. But for me, it points to CBB and March Madness. Upsets happen every week in CBB and it hinders things a bit. But the best of teams have multiple chances at redeeming themselves. NFL, you can lose a couple and be alright.. This week should further move things along for a bigger playoff system, like literally every NCAA Division I sport.. Today was great when isolated in today's time only. But how it affects the future really really sucks.. Auburn is for sure to jump many teams.. A relatively easy win at Home for them to a ranked team (they made it look easy against a ranked team, I should say. So kudos those. That jump will be extreme). Auburn has a crazy schedule ahead. If they win out, It's easy to see them being deserving of a top seed. Lose one, two, or three, and they are presumably out of any talk. But those losses could be against all ranked teams.
Football!

Last edited:
@Joaquin_UMOL73: Little birdie told me Jimmy Johnson offered help against option after Nebraska loss and Golden and D'nofrio turned him down..yeah you got it

Keep digging a grave you can't climb out of Al

Football!

You like the way it is? So many fans are just caught up in the "bowl"/BCS methodology.. Today I saw a legit 15-20 teams fight it out. It sucks only 4 get to play to see who's "best"... It's definitely better now in some regards. But my "high" of football glory for today is over. The defeat of all teams that lost sets in. Some deserve better than the fate ahead of them

Leach is an idiot. Why are you calling plays as if you're down 7? Line the ball up for your kicker, call the timeout, and win the game. Instead, he decided to try and score the touchdown and ends up with the ball on the left hash mark.

Back
Top Bottom