Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shut up already, Nako.

nothing they could have done if they noticed a month ago. **** was all good just a week ago.
They're just looking for something to latch onto. Throwing up hail mary's and hoping one hits.
Either way, one of you garbage fair weather fan bases dies this weekend. I don't even care what happens with my team. I'll be watching that like

iW0g65sNOQo2R.gif

Last edited:
Says the guy rooting for a school 3,000 miles away with no actual connection to it.

**** out of here, at least I actually have a place with my school. You don't have ****.

Shut up already, Nako.

nothing they could have done if they noticed a month ago. **** was all good just a week ago.
They're just looking for something to latch onto. Throwing up hail mary's and hoping one hits.
Either way, one of you garbage fair weather fan bases dies this weekend. I don't even care what happens with my team. I'll be watching that like

iW0g65sNOQo2R.gif
?

Says the guy rooting for a school 3,000 miles away with no actual connection to it.

**** out of here, at least I actually have a place with my school. You don't have ****.
laugh.gif
I hope you beat each other to a pulp.

14oct11.gif

No matter the outcome, this whole thread wins.

ohhhhhhhhhh his mom........she's sexy as ****......
nthat.gif

lady made two 5 star kids w/ different men.......her genetics crazy b.....I need her to take my sperm to breed a son who'll bring Miami byke 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom