• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KU lost it's two starting RBs for the year in two days...torn ACL for Brandon Bourbon, torn achilles for Taylor Cox...

A long year just got longer for KU. I'll set the over/under at 1.5 wins (not kidding)...

Should be Charlie Weis' last year but they can't afford to pay anyone and I have no idea at who would want this job.

Not to turn this into a political/ education system thread but it ain't the south. It's the United States. The public school systems are a Joke, ESPECIALLY in the inner cities .

Carry on

Not to turn this into a political/ education system thread but it ain't the south. It's the United States. The public school systems are a Joke, ESPECIALLY in the inner cities .

Carry on

Yup. For anyone interested just read "Savage Inequalities" by Jonathan Kozol.

I remember seeing something about kids purposely being held back in middle school so they can be older than everyone else when they play high school.

If you combine a late bday + failing/being held back it's easy to see a 19yr old sr

Kids get held back all the time in bball circles

@ByMikeMooneyham: #DaboSwinney hints at significant injury coming out of today's #Clemson practice. Name to be announced this evening after parents notified.

Last edited:
plus a few basketball players prep their last year in highschool that plus a december birthday and you might be a 20 year old senior in highschool

Ridley is not one of those kids. Calvin had a very hard upbringing g. In and out of foster homes. Missed like 2 full years of school bc one home just was collecting checks and not sending them to school.

He has made an incredible turn around with proper support and will be eligible academically despite the system failing him In the home and in the classroom.

Should all be rooting for this kid to succeed

Last edited:
i read that him and Cavin had a rough childhood but I didnt know the details.

Da'Vante Phillips from Miami Central has a crazy childhood too. Think like his mother got killed because of some **** w/ his brother and all kinds of stuff

Texas said no to Northwestern RB transfer Venric Mark

A Texas native from Houston St. Pius X who enrolled at Northwestern as a member of the 2010 class, Mark opted to leave Northwestern last week for what were described as "personal reasons." In June, he was suspended for the first two games of the season for violating team rules.

Now headed for a program closer to his mother, who now lives in Lubbock, Mark reportedly had his interest in Texas shot down by head coach Charlie Strong because Strong "is cleaning house and isn't taking on new players at the moment."

Yea, Ridley and SBB are both foster kids.

I would think UCLA holds a spot for Ray Ray. Can't turn down a talent like that.

I remember reading that about Phillips, apparently they want to kill him. He should get all the way out of Florida, go to California...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom