• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many players has Clemson lost this season? Add in all the offensive talent they lost to the NFL, I think they're really average this year.

Last edited:
@McMurphyESPN: Louisville senior WR Devante Parker, UL record 12 TDs last year, out indefinitely w/left foot injury suffered Friday

Jeff Potrykus @jaypo1961  ·  12h
#Badgers QB update: Sources tell Journal Sentinel Tanner McEvoy expected to start opener vs. LSU.

@A_Jude
Sophomore Jeff Lindquist has been named @UW_Football's starting QB for season opener at Hawaii.

In all seriousness. Does Miami's roster the second most talented in the acc now? Or is Clemson still ahead of them. Notice I didn't second best team I'm just talking talented wise.
defense them , offense us ..un proven talent on clemson and miami so things could change ..oh and to add to what dreclark mentioned denzel perryman had offers from the gators,seminoles,notre dame and a few more

Last edited:
Y'all running more 3-4 this year or will he be mostly a 43 end? Him playing that 3-4 end sorta neuters the biggest positives about him (if that's what he ends up playing mostly)

Though I'd have to imagine y'all will be playing a lot of nickel so it may not matter
front 7 as a whole looking bigger ever since they found out chuckillo doesnt have the athleticism to play true defensive end probably gonna play 3-4 hybrid 4-3 under look . far as chad thomas goes gotta see where his frame tops out at before he finds a permanent position in the defense my guess is his impact wont really be felt for another year or two but by all accounts that kid is absolutely special and have no doubt he is going to wreck havoc .

Last edited:
Less than a week away now.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom