• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited by a moderator:
Will play bowl game too :smh:

^^^Thats a very general assumption. You sound salty. Did your team lose today? :lol:

Last edited:
I'd like to believe that they won't be this lucky in the playoff
sick.gif
Tech might finally be the one to knock them off. Will be interesting to see if FSU would still get in with 1 loss

Last edited:
To go to a bowl game?? U srs? :lol:

Even if its the Charlotte bowl game, they'll mostly go to one if not the Orange Bowl

nvermind. Youre talking FSU

Last edited:
Will play bowl game too :smh:

^^^Thats a very general assumption. You sound salty. Did your team lose today? :lol:

Ha. No. I'm just saying it is incredibly stupid and short-sighted to play a QB (or any player really for that matter) on a knee that is unstable and obviously injured. Terribly coaching. Coaches should always put player safety first, ESPECIALLY in that situation.

Ha. No. I'm just saying it is incredibly stupid and short-sighted to play a QB (or any player really for that matter) on a knee that is unstable and obviously injured. Terribly coaching. Coaches should always put player safety first, ESPECIALLY in that situation.

Ok fine, I get that. Thats one instance. You made an swooping general assumption with that other comment. Thats for clarifying.

To play the future of your program on a torn ACL is very stupid. Maybe Dabo is planning on getting out there. :nerd:

Last edited:
Lptta overreactors here. If the knee is torn up its torn up. See rg3. Let em pmay till he cant.. same end result

There was an article saying he couldn't damage his knee any further, is that fact?

I know for a FACT that isn't true. LCL, MCL, PCL, meniscus, femur & tibial plateau cartilage, knee cap cartilage. ..:smh:

Itstrue about the ACL only ....once its torn, its torn.

However with all that said, it is POSSIBLE to play sports and function with no ACL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom