• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Brian just basically shot down that report on Mgoblog.

I still believe.
http://mgoblog.com/content/searchbits-vi-panic-panic-even-more

mgoblog @mgoblog  ·  36m 36 minutes ago
That Football Scoop report is pure horse****. Guy is getting spun embarrassingly by some guy with an ax to grind.

LaMarques Greenwood ‏@Marques_G  31m31 minutes ago
@mgoblog Are you saying the report is horse crap because UM isn't having trouble attract candidates?

@mgoblog
.@Marques_G it has multiple falsehoods in it, just like the guy's previous report.

Last edited:

Well, Brian just basically shot down that report on Mgoblog.

I still believe.
http://mgoblog.com/content/searchbits-vi-panic-panic-even-more

mgoblog @mgoblog  ·  36m 36 minutes ago
That Football Scoop report is pure horse****. Guy is getting spun embarrassingly by some guy with an ax to grind.

LaMarques Greenwood ‏@Marques_G  31m31 minutes ago
@mgoblog Are you saying the report is horse crap because UM isn't having trouble attract candidates?

@mgoblog
.@Marques_G it has multiple falsehoods in it, just like the guy's previous report.
How many different writers are at the Football Scoop? Every article I've read from them on here seems to be just someone throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks. That Ole Miss/Hugh Freeze/Florida one was among the worst.

That said, Michigan ain't getting Harbaugh. Scott Loeffler to Ann Arbor?

3fadfed3_espn_a_jordanlaugh_400.jpeg

There are a couple, Scott Roussel is the guy though  that operates the twitter account, and writes all the big stuff. 

He ain't going to the Jets.  If he doesn't want to work for Mark Davis, why would he want to work for Woody Johnson?

I'm worried about the Giants and the Bears. 

4:30 PC in AA

Last edited:

There are a couple, Scott Roussel is the guy though  that operates the twitter account, and writes all the big stuff. 

He ain't going to the Jets.  If he doesn't want to work for Mark Davis, why would he want to work for Woody Johnson?

I'm worried about the Giants and the Bears. 

4:30 PC in AA
Oh, I don't think Harbaugh comes to the Jets. I think he stays in the Bay, either with SF or on to Oak.

The Giants would be a perfect fit for him. They're gonna have a low enough pick too and Harbaugh's enough of a prick that he would take a QB and oust Eli first chance he gets.

Last edited:

Oh, I don't think Harbaugh comes to the Jets. I think he stays in the Bay, either with SF or on to Oak.

The Giants would be a perfect fit for him. They're gonna have a low enough pick too and Harbaugh's enough of a prick that he would take a QB and oust Eli first chance he gets.
You think all the reports on the toxic relationship between him and the FO is bs?  There is too much smoke there, unless York decides to get rid of Baalke, I cant see anyway he stays.

It's rumored that if he stays in the NFL, he wants to go to a job where he can "win now".  Which would rule out Oakland, but TBH going to place like Oakland would allow him to gut the roster and make it a lot younger and more receptive to his coaching style. He'd also have the choice of being able to auction off the #1 pick to the highest bidder, which could be a major boost to Oakland's rebuilding efforts.

Long term Oakland/LA might be the best fit.

You think all the reports on the toxic relationship between him and the FO is bs?  There is too much smoke there, unless York decides to get rid of Baalke, I cant see anyway he stays.

It's rumored that if he stays in the NFL, he wants to go to a job where he can "win now".  Which would rule out Oakland, but TBH going to place like Oakland would allow him to gut the roster and make it a lot younger and more receptive to his coaching style. He'd also have the choice of being able to auction off the #1 pick to the highest bidder, which could be a major boost to Oakland's rebuilding efforts.

Long term Oakland/LA might be the best fit.
Well, I think he def is butting heads with the front office, but he's also about to go to the playoffs (conference championships?) for the fourth straight year. Then again with a roster like they've got 7-5 isn't a good look right now. If they finish 10-6 or 9-7 and he's REALLY lost the locker room  I can see it.

People have said his wife has openly talked about wanting to stay in the Bay area, so Oakland makes sense from that standpoint. He'd also have complete control of the team and a #1 pick.

In my opinion Florida is going to be the top job this offseason over michigan. What do you guys think?

Definitely the top job over Michigan, but it looks like they already whiffed on Hugh Freeze and are moving on to McElwain. 

Definitely the top job over Michigan, but it looks like they already whiffed on Hugh Freeze and are moving on to McElwain. 
my teams are penn state, georgia, and Southern Cal so I don't like UF but it's definitely strange seeing them lose. I'd like to see them get an offensive coach to keep up with the country let alone the sec

Foley's trying to duplicate what he did when he hired Urban. Totally different circumstances and he's making a huge mistake. Might as well go after Kiffin.

Back
Top Bottom