• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody know the hotel the Ducks are staying at?

Living in Florida u don't see many Duck fans im just trying to get in and tailgate with some fellow Ducks

Thinking about breaking out my Oregon Revis samples for the 1st time

Chester is good peoples and Oregon is the lesser of the 4 evils.

Can't root for Urban Liar, Nick Satan, or Crab Legs U so Go Ducks!

laugh.gif
@ rooting for Chester to suffer
Chester's explosion after the Ducks lost to Auburn in the NCG was one of the classic S&T meltdowns.
laugh.gif

I'm rooting for Oregon though. Want Mariota to close out his career with a chip.

Hans Olsen @975Hans  ·  53m 53 minutes ago
At this point, it is highly unlikely Kyle Whittingham returns as the head coach of the University of Utah.

I find it interesting that they went back to the O on the side of the dome. I'd be willing to wager that brand recognition and familiarity was the deciding factor. Oregon brass want people watching (likely the casual, watch the big games only kind of fan) to immediately know it's Oregon playing, something the wings on the helmets don't communicate right away to the passerby.

Color is dope tho :pimp:

Correct, you are sir. Nobody wears that 0 like 0regon.

David Smoak @DavidSmoak  ·  3h 3 hours ago
A high-ranking #Baylor official tells me, "we've had zero conversations with Tennessee," about any possible non-conference football games.

Joe Pequeno @JoePequenoCBS5  ·  42m 42 minutes ago
Source says verbal agreement in place for Jim Harbaugh to become new Michigan coach. No contracts signed, but UM feels real confident.

This whole harbaugh thing reminds me of the gruden rumors with Miami. Where they were saying there was a aggrement and all

Social media has made things like this impossible to get a handle on. Not even Chris Broussard has this many sources.

This whole harbaugh thing reminds me of the gruden rumors with Miami. Where they were saying there was a aggrement and all

Wasn't realistic cause miami wasn't going fork over that money..

Now if that wolverines offer is real.. That's something anyone has to consider.. Or at least use as leverage for more money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom