• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can understand not beating out Jabo but Coker couldn't get the nod over Blake Sims. Coker not winning the starting job makes Bama trip to the playoff a little bit tougher. Don't believe in Sims or Bama defense to be the defense they had in the '10 - '12 seasons.

Before that last long completion by Nova, he's been looking like **** and the momentum is clearly with WSU. If Rutgers doesn't score here, then I think the Cougars score and don't look back.
For some reason I thought they played tomorrow and didn't think to check FS1 
mean.gif

Ohhh. :lol:

Yeah, they got games on so many damn channels now. I didn't know whether to check ESPN, Pac-12 Network or FS1.

:lol: Cougars still bums. Can't stop the run at all...Rutgers should have went to it more. Wazzu probably gets ran through come Pac12 play.

They were already making excuses for USC after the game. Saying they won't play like this again there DC won't let it happen. I doubt there out the top 25

Texas A&M's big 24-point win over South Carolina on Thursday night paid off to the tune of more than $1 million for some Aggies fans.
The Ashley Furniture branch located in College Station, where Texas A&M is based, offered all furniture purchased from Aug. 16 through Aug. 27 for free if the Aggies beat the Gamecocks by at least 10 points.

Mark Wilks, who owns the store, told ESPN.com on Thursday night that more than 600 people bought items during that time period totaling more than $1 million in sales. One customer, Wilks said, bought $20,000 worth of furniture.

"We've wanted to do this for three or four years now," said Wilks, whose store is an official sponsor of Aggies athletics. "This was really good for us."

Wilks said that thanks to the promotion, his store had its best month of sales in the eight years it has been open.

The furniture store is not going out of business thanks to fact that Wilks took out insurance. With the Aggies a 10½-point underdog, Wilks was able to get the insurance relatively cheap. He says he'll pay the insurance company roughly 15 percent of the total that they will reimburse to customers.

Said Wilks: "We're going to have a big check-writing party at the store."

Back
Top Bottom