Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#BUCKEYES 
nthat.gif

Reginald Alfred Bush Jr.

The crazy thing about that is he woulda barely played if he went to Miami :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Yo its sad my family is from Michigan, my entire father's side of the family are Michigan fans and the last 2 hours I have been getting texts about how great the Big 10 is.

I've had to send this same text 10 times now.

"Jim Harbaugh has never won a championship on any level as a coach and Michigan hasn't won a championship in 20 years. Ohio State winning is bad for you"

I dont know a single michigan fan that'll be happy about this. everyone will be sick to thier stomach over it.

And I dont know why youre harping on the never won a championship thing.

He coached at San Diego and Stanford. Not exactly Florida and Ohio state (or Michigan), though he did turn Stanford from bottom dweller to elite-ish level.

He was something like the 2nd winningest coach in the first 4 years as HC in the nfl, then got run out of town by dumb management.

Dont mistake hasn't for can't.

Last edited:

He has a point, Young helped beat a stacked USC in bright lights, he deserves credit.
He had some clutch games but I remember him being awful too, maybe it was early in his career
If you don't remember Vince Young's entire career you too young to have an opinion on this matter.
Well Vince did stink early in his career, got benched for it too.

Next to Tommie Frazier against the Gators. Vince Young vs USC are two of the best individual championship game performances I've ever seen

Last edited:
You gotta remember, no one had an answer for Vince Young, there wasn't too many proficient big and tall running QBs at the time. Dude would brush off people like nothing.

It was one of those early National TV games I saw of him and Mock where he looked s*****

I remember thinking this guy looks like a wide receiver playing quarterback.

I remember a Kansas game too, where he was s***** for most of the game but took over the last drive

Him and Reggie McNeal were supposed to be the saviors of Texas Football

Last edited:

He has a point, Young helped beat a stacked USC in bright lights, he deserves credit.

He had some clutch games but I remember him being awful too, maybe it was early in his career

If you don't remember Vince Young's entire career you too young to have an opinion on this matter.
Well Vince did stink early in his career, got benched for it too.

Vince was a backup as a freshman and Chance sucked so they threw him in. They alternated quarterbacks that year and he wasn't great but he was the backup.

Vince was 30-2 as a starter.

Last edited:
Congrats FF and witness. Only two buckeye fans I've really seen in here post constantly the past two years. Anybody else I missed congrats to you to.

Vince Young was better than Mariota, Manziel and RG111 combined if you took all their best attributes and made 1 player.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom