• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait...his life changing decision was to stay in school? I agree with the decision, but I would've understood if he left. He banking on the fact that he can improve his draft stock next season. That could be a great gamble IF he starts AND plays well.

Ya I think Braxton is switching positions

He should, its pretty obvious he's not an NFL QB

Last edited:
Just saw that Cardale is OFFICIALLY staying. 
mean.gif
 at NT sources..........

I think he shoud 've declared; would've been the 3rd qb drafted. I can't imagine Meyer guaranteeing him the starting nod unless Barrett isn't ready for camp/season. 

Miller should 've switched positions two seasons ago. 

Last edited:
That Kendrick Johnson story is absolutely crazy... I am not shocked by the cover up but damn it was sloppy and they still skating on it... :smh:

So I'm playing Destiny on the Xbox tonight and I've got an Oregon-related gamertag and I get these two messages from a couple of phallic objects:

• Dear Oregon Fan, you suck, the duck team fell faster then the jedi temple, you are loosers, and ducks are really dumb, really really really dumb, they are a bunch of perverts who rape there own kind, the force was not with you, sincerly ohio state
  • Your a loser just like the ducks! O-H

:rofl:

Clowns.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm playing Destiny on the Xbox tonight and I've got an Oregon-related gamertag and I get these two messages from a couple of phallic objects:

• Dear Oregon Fan, you suck, the duck team fell faster then the jedi temple, you are loosers, and ducks are really dumb, really really really dumb, they are a bunch of perverts who rape there own kind, the force was not with you, sincerly ohio state
roll.gif

Clowns.
laugh.gif

Mamba : You expect a decent signing day for coach Mac ? I have a good feeling we get 2 top guys at least

Honestly I have no idea, really have nowhere to go but up from where Boom left us. Been hearing good things about him on that from though.

Last edited:

• [*] Dear Oregon Fan, you suck, the duck team fell faster then the jedi temple, you are loosers, and ducks are really dumb, really really really dumb, they are a bunch of perverts who rape there own kind, the force was not with you, sincerly ohio state

:rofl:

Clowns.

This is the nerdiest trash talk I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Hmm... ESPN downgraded Ricky Town and Sam Darnold to the 8th and 10th pocket passers, but moved Ronald Jones to the #1 RB and Noah Jefferson into the 300. Also moved Josh Rosen and a few other players down.

Is it normal to do rankings changes AFTER the season when there are no games being played?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom