• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We don't know what he actually knew, but we know what he was told. If he didn't know for sure after that, it's cuz he'd gotten a hint and didn't want to find out further, no?

Vacating wins is silly in any situation. Always thought it was s dumb response by the NCAA in any situation.

PSU would probably be smart to just distance themselves from 'celebrating' this. Just a bad look. Those kids :frown:

Joe Pa is scum and a low life.
I know a scholly is priceless but I have no respect for anyone who chooses to go there and play football. Straight up. I'll never ever support PSU anything.

I think it is unfair to judge someone who chooses to attend or play for the university when it is the best path for their life. I'm sure if we know all of what goes on and the skeletons in the closet of all universities we would be disgusted

Last edited:
Lol the niketalk reasoning :lol: hell yeah screw anyone who gets the opportunity to get a free education and play at football at penn state! :smh:

I've got no problem with kids taking a full ride to play at PSU. Shoot if they gave me a full scholarship, room and board, for a grad degree I'd go too. I have an issue with the administration which helped facilitate the crime, arguing they were treated unfairly. I take issue with the big chief on campus who could have stopped it all, but chose not to for the sake of his own image, being revered as some sort of saint.

Kid gets a cheeseburger for free — 4 game suspension. Retroactive forfeiture of all games he played in following said cheeseburger.

Head coach, other officials know the defensive coordinator is molesting children IN school athletic facilities and decide to turn blind eye. Nothing.

Last edited:

iseeu.png

Guess Jim Mora turned him down.

Last edited:
BTW Alabama literally has games from 2005-2007 STILL vacated because football players gave spare textbooks to other students for free.

They had to vacate wins because players helped kids get free books. To study with.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4250596

Coach molests kids. "Vacated wins too much! No competitive advantage on the field! Had nothing to do with football!"

BTW Alabama literally has games from 2005-2007 STILL vacated because football players gave spare textbooks to other students for free.

They had to vacate wins because players helped kids get free books. To study with.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4250596

Coach molests kids. "Vacated wins too much! No competitive advantage on the field! Had nothing to do with football!"

such a ******* joke :smh:

I'm not judging anyone. Just said my personal feelings. If you're good enough to get a scholly to PSU you're probably good enough to get into a number of D1 schools anyways.

I wouldn't feel comfortable in that environment tho. Just knowing what's gone on in those locker rooms would make me throw up.

I'm not judging anyone. Just said my personal feelings. If you're good enough to get a scholly to PSU you're probably good enough to get into a number of D1 schools anyways.

I wouldn't feel comfortable in that environment tho. Just knowing what's gone on in those locker rooms would make me throw up.

But you were judging others :lol:. I have no problem if someone says they wouldn't go there but your previous comment was not that

I have no respect for anyone who chooses to go there and play football..

Last edited:
well damn you got me lol. i still stick with what I said tho.

If I had the choice I wouldn't go. If you have a choice and decide to go, I wouldn't respect it but I wouldn't be mad at you for taking the scholly.

According to Rivals, Michigan offered OSU commit QB Joe Burrow.

Wouldn't be surprised if he flipped, he probably won't play period lol Gibson, Collier, and Barrett. Collier won't start til he's a senior now. IF a younger guy doesn't come in and pass him.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if he flipped, he probably won't play period lol Gibson, Collier, and Barrett. Collier won't start til he's a senior now. IF a younger guy doesn't come in and pass him.
If he does decommit because of Beck and/or the depth chart, I'd be surprised if he didn't end up at Nebraska or Houston but we'll see i guess. 

Sam Webb said a few days ago that the staff reached out to a QB currently committed to a B1G school, and that he was one the higher rated ones.  Webb didn't say who it was because the kid didn't want his name out, but did say that there was mutual interest.  Most people are guessing it is Burrow because of the Beck hiring, and because Rivals updated his profile with a Michigan offer yesterday.  

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter  ·  26m 26 minutes ago
Alabama OC Lane Kiffin is a front-runner for 49ers OC job. Colts special assistant to HC Rob Chudzinski also under consideration.

Eh I guess I don't see the love for kiffen. Offensive guru but doesn't seem smart about it. They could've easily beaten OSU had he ran the ball more

Back
Top Bottom