• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's an attention *****. He's what's wrong with the recruiting process, from the athlete perspective. The less kids like him, the better.

But he's a hell of a player.

I know. I hate kids like that :lol:

You hate them so much for being such a 'crootin *****, but they're so damn talented :smh:

He decommited :lol:

Not specifically that.

He decommited right after Malik Jefferson committed to Texas bring his name back into the news.

And he's just constantly done thing to bring attention towards himself.

He decommited right when A&M was in flux with their DC search. That was MJ's day no one was gonna take that attention away from him.

The trolling just sets you guys off because he's not committed anymore. By this time everyone involved in the recruiting process should know the deal already.

I just hope be the time all of these recruits over the country when it's time for them to enroll in college that these strength & training coaches buries these kids lol.

I haven't been following the recruiting process at all this year. Fellow Miami fans, how are we doing? I see that both Rivals and ESPN has us on the lower end of the top-25, which isn't bad, but is lower than where we've usually been the last couple of years under Golden.
This was supposed to be Golden's vest class coming into this year. No cloud no more hand cuffed excuses. Whole year to recruit without the cloud. The class was good but its kinda fell apart. Hopefully we land some kids on NSD.

2016 class should start off quite nice for Michigan next week... Tons of unknown for the 2015 class a couple days out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: that sumlin/murray pic

man, i've never followed recruiting and commitments this close before this year. the highs and lows of officials and unofficial visits, commitments, de-commits, . it's all pretty wild like having a 3rd part to the season.

I haven't been following the recruiting process at all this year. Fellow Miami fans, how are we doing? I see that both Rivals and ESPN has us on the lower end of the top-25, which isn't bad, but is lower than where we've usually been the last couple of years under Golden.
This was supposed to be Golden's vest class coming into this year. No cloud no more hand cuffed excuses. Whole year to recruit without the cloud. The class was good but its kinda fell apart. Hopefully we land some kids on NSD.
2014 class was better than 2015 class imo. We missed on too many DBs, need to lock up Redwine, somehow Fenton, Marcus Lewis is gone.
2016 is supposed to be the best class in a while,10 wins is very doable with this schedule and talent but we know that story already.

Last edited:
2014 class was better than 2015 class imo. We missed on too many DBs, need to lock up Redwine, somehow Fenton, Marcus Lewis is gone.
2016 is supposed to be the best class in a while,10 wins is very doable with this schedule and talent but we know that story already.
redwines my boys son , says redwine is a lifelong miami fan for whatever thats worth.
Hopefully Lewis's grades pan out and calloway comes

Last edited:
redwines my boys son , says redwine is a lifelong miami fan for whatever thats worth.
Hopefully Lewis's grades pan out and calloway comes
Lewis is going to UK, Redwine is expected to flip he's on an OV right now

Back
Top Bottom