• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Yo Dre, I'm thinking Matthew Thomas may be able to get off with just a 6 game suspension, I remember after the Michigan player was suspended for the year some changes were made to the rule, but I'm not sure if Thomas would fall in the category due to when he was tested.....also @ this point I'm skeptical on having Casher for the season too...smh

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Yo Dre, I'm thinking Matthew Thomas may be able to get off with just a 6 game suspension, I remember after the Michigan player was suspended for the year some changes were made to the rule, but I'm not sure if Thomas would fall in the category due to when he was tested.....also @ this point I'm skeptical on having Casher for the season too...smh

Casher should be good

MT6's situation if it's true, it occurred before the cutoff date that the new rule will enforce. but it's all lawyer Mumbo jumbo now so who knows

Putting a frosh QB in third and longs like this in his first start every drive is a quick way to get routed.

We're gonna have to prove we can throw the ball there just gonna keep loading up the box in till he hurt them passing

when dorito gets the boot golden should get one for sticking with him . kaayas arm not impressive at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom