• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's shorted some passes that I couldve made. But it's no doubt part nerves. Like I said earlier, a year ago he was playing on Fridays. With that said, as a U fan for most of my life, I expect him to put up Ken Dorsey numbers. I'm impatient....mj shrug

Could have been a rush coming that forced him to take a little off the ball just to get the release off though. I will definitely be keeping an eye out on his arm though.

He's played damn well though for 1st game against a team like Louisville that smashed them in the bowl 6 months ago.
He's a cool composed cat so far

The play where he hit Clive which set up our first TD. He had pressure in his face and was falling backwards.
Oh, the play where he had pressure, was falling back, and I think he got hit. 
laugh.gif
 Dude just described it as an underthrown pass. 

The throws on screens are throws that he has to make. Definitely nerves. Haven't seen any other ones that lead me to believe it's an arm strength thing. It's his first time ever seeing guys in different jerseys. 

Need to get a push up front and create some lanes for Duke. 

Last edited:
Seriously wtf is this guy calling. Let the kid throw the ******* ball if there's 8-9 guys in the box. Call a screen or something ****.

Last edited:
this guy with the red dreds is everywhere. coaching staff has no confidence in the offense. 

red zone numbers are disgusting...

They need to let Kaaya pay his Defense back, they are hitting on all cylinders, let the boy put it in the air man and

got let kaaya air it out. this run game aint working. theyre on duke's *** everytime he touches it.

good play on 1st down. we gotta connect though. 

The o-line can't contain anything every pass kaayas being pressured. We run and there in the backfield.

Back
Top Bottom