2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat- worlds fastest sedan

View media item 1130501
Im really diggin this white on goldish-bronze look. I have a white dodge ram and have been thinking about powder coating them a darker gold. Havent really found any good references to look at, but this is pretty close

I thought the charger was supposed to be the muscle car. So why does it have 4 doors? The chally is a pony it should be the one with 4 doors. But since it's not all about 1 opinion why in the past few refreshes the challenger has few little tweaks but the chargers has "morphed"
Edit: but then again I'm biased cause I'd take a Chevelle over any mopar any day.

Last edited:
I thought the charger was supposed to be the muscle car. So why does it have 4 doors? The chally is a pony it should be the one with 4 doors. But since it's not all about 1 opinion why in the past few refreshes the challenger has few little tweaks but the chargers has "morphed"
Edit: but then again I'm biased cause I'd take a Chevelle over any mopar any day.

The Charger and Challenger should both be Coupes IMO. Dodge should have revived the Coronet moniker for their sedan, but Marketing execs probably figured "Charger" had more panache and that name would help sell more cars.

I just wish it was a gotdamb two door!!!!

Dodge ****** up on that :smh:

2 door chargers? wut. have a seat

These customs look pretty good

Charger_Coupe-3-662x440.jpg

Roadwire_Charger_Coupe_3.JPG

Especially this one :nthat:

timthumb.php

3-2010-doug-schramm-dodge-charger-concept-jpg.jpg

I just wish it was a gotdamb two door!!!!

Dodge ****** up on that :smh:

2 door chargers? wut. have a seat

You mean like the originals?

:nthat:

1966-dodge-charger-pic-51848.jpeg

1968_Dodge_Charger_In_Sweden_Rear_1.jpg

P1000438.jpg
Nahm sayin? Gimmie dap :pimp: [emoji]128074[/emoji]

I think the new face is growing on me.

It's still a fat pig tho.

the back scallops in the rear looks like the accord coupe to me.

I'll pass on the 2015 Charger

rather get the 2014 SRT

At first I didn't like the new look of the Charger, but it's starting to grow on me. I do like some of the changes they made on the inside.

Will try to trade in for a rt scat pack. At first I didn't like the front fascia but my 2011 charger is looking old in the tooth. This New design brings it a modern mean look.

Back
Top Bottom