2015 Lexus RC Coupe *** Now with a I4 Turbo Engine

Lexus needs to stop playing and come out with a GSF.
gsf probably won't be anything more than the isf motor in the gs chassis
According to Autocar, sources have claimed that the GS F will hit markets in 2016, and that it will make use of a more potent version of the Lexus RC F's 5.0-liter V8 that will sing to the tune of 500 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque. An eight-speed automatic transmission from ZF will be included, as will a Torsen limited-slip diff. Taken as a whole, the executive sedan should get to 60 in the mid-four-second range and accelerate to a top speed of 170 miles per hour.
well i should have said probably won't be anything much more, since the ISF makes 420 crank and 375 ft lbs

thanks for the update. 

Dont even want the RC-F anymore SMH, 4000 pounds, $65-75k, same 0-60 time as the IS350. What a let-down.

What? Are you sure you're reading right?

yeah I'm all over ClubLexus, this car is mad expensive and not much of an upgrade over the ISF except for looks/interior.

Well it is suppose to be like the ISF coupe version. The M4 isn't "much" of an upgrade over the M3 either, it's just the coupe version.

But where are you getting that the RCF has the same 0-60 times as an IS350? When has the IS350 ran 0-60 below 5 seconds?

Well it is suppose to be like the ISF coupe version. The M4 isn't "much" of an upgrade over the M3 either, it's just the coupe version.

But where are you getting that the RCF has the same 0-60 times as an IS350? When has the IS350 ran 0-60 below 5 seconds?

Sorry youre right on that, was looking at the wrong number. :lol:

All good, I was about to say, on a bad day an IS350 runs 0-60 in 6seconds and if Lexus makes the RCF run the same then no one is going to buy one at all.

it's true the IS350 is only a little bit slower than the ISF

but imo big body car like a gs needs an 8cyl. 

didn't know it kept up  with a 535 though, good to know. 

I don't understand why Lexus hasn't put they're V10 in a sedan... Especially with the gt-r engined Infiniti sedan coming along...

Love that Lexus. Though I prefer the looks of the standard rc350 f sport. That NA v8 though.

Looks like this is officially out and will be arriving at dealerships (already got several invites to check it out).

RC350 starts at $42,790, that undercuts the 435i by about $3k a good strategy by Lexus. Go with the F-Sport and it jumps to $46,775 though.

I saw one on the road last Saturday; pretty nice looking but I can see why some people hate it

I wonder how much not having a manual transmission option hurts car companies with cars like these. Guaranteed it would move more units if there was a clutch present.

New 5's from Audi will probably have them.

Back
Top Bottom