2015 NEW YORK Auto Show (04/03-04/12)

Didnt ALL cars look like that in the 1900s doe?

I mean they let Chrysler slide with the old 300...

My point is a lot of car companies borrow styles. It's nothing new. Look at damn near every mid sized to full size sedan created over the past 20 years, year by year, next to each other and tell me how you can tell them apart without looking at the headlights. I'm saying Bentley is *****ing over nothing and acting brand new.

Live pics of the BRZ STI Concept
NATURALLY ASPIRATED?!?!?!?

I just wanna walk into Subaru headquarters and ask the decision makers...

EDIT: NVM It's turbo'd. Just read the article..... But they won't produce it... Welp.

Last edited:
Since we are on the BRZ (and FRS) topic, just wondering but would you guys pay $45k+ if the BRZ STI has ~300hp?

Last edited:
lol man f subaru. that STI concept is all exterior. people have been saying they want a performance BRZ under the hood, and subaru turns around and releases a limited STI badged BRZ, and that **** was JDM only. now they are doing the same thing again?

trolls.

and if they had good sense, they'd refresh the BRZ with that body kit. minus the fast and furious 1 spoiler.

As a current FRS owner I agree with all of this.

Since we are on the BRZ (and FRS) topic, just wondering but would you guys pay $45k+ if the BRZ STI has ~300hp?
20k for 100 horsepower off a simple engine transplant? nah.

I would pay $32k - $38k for such a car, provided that it competed / outperformed the Civic type R and Golf R in the same price range. AND it should considering those are fat hatchbacks racing a low sitting coupe. Also has to beat the Z

There isn't enough build quality to justify it over a luxury performance car in the 50k range.

Last edited:
I'm just throwing out numbers, not really sure why that first came to mind. :lol:

I started to hate my BRZ, not even going to lie

it's fun at first but it loses that very quickly

So much truth in that. I traded in my DC-5 for it and then traded it for an Evo X six weeks later :lol:

Last edited:
It’s going to be the most dynamic Civic the US has ever seen, as well as the most technologically advanced; it will ride on an all-new platform and feature turbocharging too.

During the presentation of the Civic Coupe Concept that previews the 10th generation of Honda's compact model in New York today, John Mendel, executive vice president at American Honda, not only confirmed the return of the Civic hatchback to the USA, but he also told us that we're getting the Type R as well!

Civic Concept

View media item 1472240View media item 1472241View media item 1472242View media item 1472243

So much truth in that. I traded in my DC-5 for it and then traded it for an Evo X six weeks later :lol:

I've had mine for a year and a half and I plan on trading it in next year. It's a fun car but the build quality has been awful. The rattles, the RPM dips, the engine chirp, and the paper thin paint job continue to piss me off.

I still can't understand how the avg price of an entry level sedan is almost $20k. Prices keep rising, people just fiance longer smh.

Can't wait to see what Chrysler Dodge is going to show.

Some of the cars posted..

giphy.gif

Last edited:
God damn!! That civic. :wow:

Wasn't expecting that at all.

Idk how to feel right now.

Need to know what the price will be on that civic but it's not bad at all. Not feeling the back end tail lights. I see they went with the aventador exhaust styling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom