2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Kristaps Porzingis ‏@kporzee 17h17 hours ago
got to meet and hang out with the biggest knicks fan @spikeleenyc in brooklyn today! [emoji]128310[/emoji][emoji]128311[/emoji]
View media item 1693284

I hate when dudes call Spike the biggest Knicks fan. He's the richest Knicks fan. If I had his kind of dough I'd be there sitting courtside every night also. 
mean.gif

I hate when dudes call Spike the biggest Knicks fan. He's the richest Knicks fan. If I had his kind of dough I'd be there sitting courtside every night also. :smh:

He should be referred to as the Knicks mascot at this point with his constant wardrobe of monotone bright colored outfits. Pair that with his over the top mannerisms and you have Spike the Knickerbocker.

Last edited:
Fuq u dudes mad at Spike for

And as much as u say if u had his money blah blah who knows what you'd be doing considering you can be doing almost anything else.

Also dudes still been consistently going to games despite how trash we've been overall for the last almost 15 years.

Last edited:
Fuq u dudes mad at Spike for

And as much as u say if u had his money blah blah who knows what you'd be doing considering you can be doing almost anything else
Knicks are my blood. Money doesnt change that.

And I like Spike, just dont tell me he's the "biggest Knicks fan" because he could afford the best seats in the house easier than I could afford average tickets.

Last edited:
Knicks are my blood. Money doesnt change that.

And I like Spike, just dont tell me he's the "biggest Knicks fan" because he could afford the best seats in the house easier than I could afford average tickets.

He does do some promotional work for the team it seems. Is it possible he gets those seats comped or at a discount?

**** your new thread b revolution in the forgotten outworld of the old thread. There's gunna be no order in this wasteland. We finna make murder plots for ****** on bad long contracts, post pr0n gifs, let ninjas know where to get the most fire drugs in each borough, and all that **** b.

Back
Top Bottom