2015 SUBARU STI DETROIT REVEAL. UPDATED.

I was considering the new STi since the lease for my 335i is going to be up in september. After seeing this, I don't think I'm considering it anymore. The back is horrendous, the front looks like a ford fiesta, and the car looks like a mix of lancer, f30 3 series, and civic. All in all, looks way too boy racer-ish, and I'm getting a bit old for that now.

i don't see the civic in it anymore. or a ford fiesta. evo yes, but it depends on angle. otherwise it looks nothing like an evo. 3 series i see it with rear tail lights, from the side. i feel u on the too old for racer ish, tastes can def change :lol:

im starting to think a lot of the criticism is misplaced tho. this new 3 series had the same kind of hate, especially with that front, but it is selling well, and honestly, the 3 is a ripoff. lexus same thing. new IS is selling, but....

i mean cmon...

and look at these potential hits..

>D

at the end of day, this STI needs to be seen in person for me to make final judgement. seeing a car in pics is never the same as seeing it in person, for better or for worse. The M3-5, EvoX, C class AMG are the only other motorsport cars that look great to me, but each have things design wise i wouldnt cosign.

i saw it in person at the LA auto show and yes its ugly as sin. like i said above looks like an updated carolla.

very ugly.

probably gonna test drive one in the coming weeks too. i've read nothing but good things over the past months about both the wrx and sti. which model are you looking at?

probably gonna test drive one in the coming weeks too. i've read nothing but good things over the past months about both the wrx and sti. which model are you looking at?

From what I've been reading, I'll be more than happy with a base model. I'll definitely give the STi a go though, if I'm able to, but there's nothing it has that I feel makes it a "must-have" for me.

Back
Top Bottom