2016 Houston Rockets Pre-Season Thread - Preseason Finale vs Spurs

Loved it. Had no idea Benny disappeared like that though lol

Something there didn't add up. In 2016, it's basically impossible to be off the grid :lol:

I think they over exaggerated quite a bit :lol:

It's 2016, but those dudes are in their 50s, they're not immersed in social media like that :lol:. It also helped that one of the dudes is a cop now, which made sense.

Liked seeing the Mavs spanked even in preseason, even though they should have beaten them even worse based on the opening minutes. Loved seeing a lot if the younger guys continue to play and produce, just hope that translates to the regular season, especially with how Capela and KJ are playing.

Will need more out if the PG position with Bev out though. So far, all Ennis has showed is that he's fast, and can choke at the FT line. Will give him some time, but he looks like a raw Ish Smith right now :rolleyes

It's 2016, but those dudes are in their 50s, they're not immersed in social media like that :lol:. It also helped that one of the dudes is a cop now, which made sense.

The other dude is a lawyer too.

I took a 3 day class worth a credit hour that was basically all about how to find all kinds of info on people :lol:

Law school improved my internet stalking skills greatly :lol:

not gone lie, I've been pleasantly surprised with the preseason performance. Gonna reserve the hype, but if they play simliar in the regular season, these super stressful watching days may be turning :lol:, :pimp:

not gone lie, I've been pleasantly surprised with the preseason performance. Gonna reserve the hype, but if they play simliar in the regular season, these super stressful watching days may be turning :lol:, :pimp:

Pretty much how I feel :lol: only thing is that even though FT% has been better, I expected it to be even better than that. Harrell has improved, Ennis has basically hit half of his stuff, Harden has missed random ones, when Brewer is Brewer.

Once they start some trimming, I'll have the knew thread up, probably Sunday.

Craig Ackerman [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ca_rockets
Mike D'Antoni confirms Rockets starters for preseason finale in San Antonio

Ennis
McDaniels
Nene
Anderson
Brewer

Didn't care about the score at all, just wanted to see who would show something and who wouldn't, since we're right around the corner from cuts. Loved seeing Nene's midrange game, KJ being active on both ends of the floor, Bobby Brown hitting threes and getting to the basket, Harrell above the rim, and Dekker basically looking like Parsons :lol: .

Ennis stinks so far, which sucks for our current PG position. Wiltjer sucked tonight, but this really was his first bad game this preseason. Really looking forward to how things turn out in general with this team

Back
Top Bottom