2016 Jordan XI Space Jam Legit Check please!

I have looked these over several times.  Everything looks great except I don't see the peaks as clearly as Id like.  If not to late can you show closer pics of the sides where the peaks can be seen easily.   I believe they are legit.  They may just be small but just wanted to make sure.  99.99% positive they are real.  Happy Holidays to you as well.

I have looked these over several times.  Everything looks great except I don't see the peaks as clearly as Id like.  If not to late can you show closer pics of the sides where the peaks can be seen easily.   I believe they are legit.  They may just be small but just wanted to make sure.  99.99% positive they are real.  Happy Holidays to you as well.
Hi, 

Sorry for the late response. I'm not sure what the peaks are since I'm not very experienced with sneakers, but I assume it is the small ones around  the patent leather. 

Both shoes have pretty much the same size peaks, but they look small so I'm not sure if that is a bad sign. 

Thank you so much for your help!!! Let me know if additional pictures are needed. 

Last edited:
These look good peaks are just small take a picture of the production date and take a picture of the stitching under insole of the shoe. To be 100%

Maybe I'm being too critical but the 45 on the right looks a little slanted and the top box translucent seems to dip pretty far down. That being said all shoes are different since they are handmade. I'll post pic of my retail pair from Nike and you can make your own answers View media item 2280466

These are legit, I was able to get two pairs of these at retail and one pair online. The slanted 45 was on both retail pairs for me and one retail pair had big peaks sharply cut the other has small peaks slightly rounded on some peaks not all. The consistency is just not there with these in terms of quality you are not going to find a perfect pair without some issue but these look legit from what you have posted. Hope that helps.

Thank you all for your responses!!! Thumb's up for you guys! 

I checked the bottom of the insole and there were the blue numbers of the production date i assume, so i think they are legit as well. 

Thanks for all your help :smile: 

Happy new year!!! Hope you guys get the sneakers ya'll want this year! 

Back
Top Bottom