2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the Marlins attendance has been bad but this is getting insane 
laugh.gif

Yesterday:

alg_marlins-stadium-overview.jpg

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of Ton Hanks in League of Their Own, "come on, dozens of people are waiting for the game..." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, that is putrid.  If you hussle, you could get like 10-12 foul balls/homeruns with that crowd.  Autographs just about every player, since you'd be the only one asking.  I would love to be at that game. 

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of Ton Hanks in League of Their Own, "come on, dozens of people are waiting for the game..." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, that is putrid.  If you hussle, you could get like 10-12 foul balls/homeruns with that crowd.  Autographs just about every player, since you'd be the only one asking.  I would love to be at that game. 

Thome's back, Thome's back, that's what all the Clevelanders saying that Thome's back!
The nut hugger is back in the 216. 

EDIT: 
nerd.gif

Thome's back, Thome's back, that's what all the Clevelanders saying that Thome's back!
The nut hugger is back in the 216. 

EDIT: 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone caught three foul balls in an inning I think.

Unofficial headcount at first pitch: 347.

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone caught three foul balls in an inning I think.

Unofficial headcount at first pitch: 347.

Minnesota made good on their promise. That's pretty cool. I kind of hope Cleveland makes a push for the playoffs now.

Minnesota made good on their promise. That's pretty cool. I kind of hope Cleveland makes a push for the playoffs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom