2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another shining example of the Wilpon's vast baseball worth. Keeping Conforto (a very advanced college bat) in Brooklyn because the Wilpon's care very deeply that Brooklyn is making the playoffs. Not the fact that he basically has nothing left to accomplish or learn in that league. Another A+ for Mets management.

Thought I was gonna see extras until that 2-run double by Plouffe.

Price is dealing not 1 three ball count and he's recorded the last 23 outs in a row.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Marlins tidbit, Pro. I've long felt that about the supporting cast to Stanton, Yelich and Ozuna. There was a Mets game maybe 2 months back? Ozuna gunned down two runners, would-be scorers with his cannon of an arm. Accurate too.

5 walk offs in 6 games for the Nats. Giants play them next, so hopefully they cool off. Hoping we can cool them down and take 2 out of 3, but doubt it. Luckily, the Dodgers have been riddled with the injury bug as of lately.

So they shouldn't have played since the Giants lost? Had the Giants had the ability see the future and know they would lose I'm sure they would've dropped the protest....but that's now how life works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom