2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldve sent him?
Yes... No question... I think he wouldve made it too.

Honestly, with Bumgarner on the moound and how he was wrecking their lineup, you send him flying...

That last as bat, was terrible...

dudes were in panic mode playing that ball. force another throw and apply the tag
to bad mlb changed the home plate rule, cause we wouldve seen a crazy collision in the past

Last edited:
Royals won't make it back to the playoffs for another 30 years 
laugh.gif

Maybe pitchers don't need coddled and can just roll. Awesome game and series for Bum

Last edited:
I don't think he would have made it but I do think he should have sent him. Gotta better shot of a bad throw or drop than Perez getting a hit

Imagine Gordon going home with a play at the plate and the Posey rule coming into effect :lol:

mean.gif
 Should've sent him, I'd rather them lose that way than watching Sally swinging at any pitch that's above his shoulders. congrats Giants, Bumgarner 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cardinals and Giants rotating years, I can live with that

He definitely wouldn't have made it home.

Congrats to the Giants fans on the win and the Royals fans for their team giving them all they can handle.

I was sweating. Put $50 on the Giants to win it all before the season :lol:

You can't take the chance losing the World Series at home. You hold him at third every time. Bumgarner is on two days rest five innings in you need to put another batter up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom