2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice :pimp: gonna try and draft him in my other league mid to late rounds. I love the Cuban players man, hope they all do well this year.

To the Nats fans on here, is Harper still engaged? He stays beasting with his likes on Instagram lol
Nah, I don't think so. On the Nats forum I'm on people did some investigating and they don't seem to be together anymore.

To the Nats fans on here, is Harper still engaged? He stays beasting with his likes on Instagram lol
Baseball players got a girl in every state b

this!

used to work with a girl from our cleveland office back when i worked at EY. she'd tell us all she was dating grady sizemore exclusively...but would always be down when he wouldn't call her when he on road trips :lol:

Kris Bryant apparently just launched a pitch by Felix Hernandez :x
Cubs are added to my Top 5 MLB.tv teams to watch.

Bryant is not ******* around. :smh:

I have no idea if he's just in a groove, or truly this good, but he tore up 2013, hit ridiculous in 2014, and so far is destroying 2015.

Man.....

I'm in awe of what this kid KB is doing, but hate that he's demolishing one of my favorite teams :smh:

You're telling me he and Bryce Harper were on the same travel team at one point?! :x

For all the Cubs fans, I'm really happy for you guys. I figured Theo was the biggest signing for CHI in forever and he's done wonders for that organization. With Maddon coming in, and a combination of vets and young studs coming up from the farm, it's hard to root against the Cubbies. Here's to good baseball!

Theo gonna have a statue on my front lawn 'fore the end of the year.

Need a Moneyball sequel on what he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom