2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jays have three pitchers who have each pitched 35+ innings this season. Best earned-run average of that group comes from R.A. Dickey, who holds a 5.00 ERA. Mark Buehrle (5.54 ERA) and Drew Hutchison (6.69 ERA) have sputtered as well.
So guys, some of you killed me for saying Russell Martin was a waste of money, am I still wrong?

Still too early to tell.
all honesty the issue is, you've got 2 old men in there as your 1 and 2 when they're 4 and 5s and your youngsters just can't figure out their control. sanchez and norris need to get on track for the jays to do well.

speculation the Rockies will finally move Tulo and are willing to pick up some of the money. I'd offer Montero, Ynoa and Flores/Cechinni for him. Maybe a ptbnl. but nothing more than that.

Last edited:
cool read. Boras seems like he's selling snake oil most of the time though, but he's doing something innovative that makes sense.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2015-mlb-agents-shifting-analytics-edge-scott-boras-caa/

Boras
sick.gif
, the man
pimp.gif
gotta read this later 

Was going to post an article in here yesterday about how Ellsbury & Gardner batting 1-2 has impacted the Yankees offense. But it's BR and I see it's banned in here. :lol:

So if you want to read it. It's in the Yankee thread :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom