2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

:pimp:

Johan Santana would not change a thing. Manager Terry Collins might

Pretty long article, but good read.
i remember that night. i was at my friends house pregaming completely oblivious to that game. we didn't have it on and didn't know until someone came over later that night. waited my whole life to see the mets throw a no hitter and i missed it :smh:

Corey Kluber

2.31 FIP
2.32 xFIP
2.4 WAR #1 in the AL and #2 in all of baseball. (for pitchers)

Felix

3.18 FIP
2.65 x FIP
1.5 WAR #17 in all of baseball.

Kluber with more K's, fewer walks, and fewer homers per 9 than Felix. :nerd:

:lol: It's going to happen again folks, and finnnnnnnnnnns finnnnnnnna be PISSED about it. :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

Wheres my guy @FIRST B0RN at man? Haven`t seen him since it the Cardinals end up taking the Central every year so another
i remember that night. i was at my friends house pregaming completely oblivious to that game. we didn't have it on and didn't know until someone came over later that night. waited my whole life to see the mets throw a no hitter and i missed it :smh:

There should forever be an * next to that. The ball that beltran hit was fair. Mets are lucky replay wasnt around or they`d still be waiting for that first no hitter.

Corey Kluber

2.31 FIP
2.32 xFIP

Felix

3.18 FIP
2.65 x FIP

:lol: It's going to happen again folks, and finnnnnnnnnnns finnnnnnnna be PISSED about it. :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:
Where does Keuchel rank in those stats?

Keuchel 11th in FIP 2.87, 14th in xFIP 2.98, tied 3rd in WAR with 2.0, 10th in FIP- 72, 11th in xFIP- 75. He's not a strikeout pitcher so I'll use BABIP instead, second with .220. And 15th in LOB% stranding 81.7% of runners on base.

Last edited:
Marcus you never explained your random post towards me and the Nats?

I'm still confused on it :lol:

C CP1708 didn't realize this till earlier but Jason Hammel has some really nice metrics this year. Looks really solid in the middle of Chicago's rotation.

I know. He for some reason loves pitching for us. Maybe Bosio's influence, I dunno, but he has been awesome for us, early last year, and early this year as well.

Open roof at Minute Maid tonight.  Adam Jones back in the lineup.  Lets do this O's. 
pimp.gif

Corey Kluber

2.31 FIP
2.32 xFIP

Felix

3.18 FIP
2.65 x FIP

:x

Man #%$% that, he better not after that $^#& start to the season. Need Felix to continue his dominance tonight.

#^&* that guy starting in the dumpster and winning a Cy. :lol:

Last edited:
Arenado is on fire right now. 
sick.gif

Previous 7 games:

.429/.433/1.036

5 HR

14 RBI

And he just took Kershaw deep for his 6th HR in his last 8 games.

Just to annoy y'all with more college baseball crap...

The Aggies won 3 elimination games in a row to advance to a super regional, and can host the super if TCU loses 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom