2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna try and watch more college baseball moving forward but it's tough since we don't get as many televised games as you do with hoops. Think I have an SEC channel though so I might be able to just get my fix in there.

I wanna try and watch more college baseball moving forward but it's tough since we don't get as many televised games as you do with hoops. Think I have an SEC channel though so I might be able to just get my fix in there.
All SEC home games for every team are broadcast online in HD quality on watch ESPN 
pimp.gif

And there are lots of other good college games on watch ESPN.

I prefer the pros to college, but I'll always watch the Aggies and post season play. 

Bobby is never coming back to us :smh: :lol: :frown:

I gotta check out Watch ESPN more. I just wanna see some of these prospects earlier in their careers and try and track some of the progression.

Last edited:
Fausto Carmona has given up 2 2-run bombs in the 3rd inning. The Astros really can't afford to keep sending him out there every 5th day. He's so bad :lol:

feel the same way about CC

dude pitches alright for 5 innings then the floodgates open in the 6th-7th :smh:

@CBSSportsMLB: RBI single for A-Rod. That's his 1997th career RBI, passing Bonds for second most all-time. Only Aaron (2297) has more.

:pimp:

David Wade ‏@davidwade 6m6 minutes ago
NEW: #Boston Police tell us woman hit by shard of broken bat at Fenway has life threatening injuries. #RedSox

:wow:

must have caught her in the jugular?

reports saying it hit her in the head & she had a kid with her

Last edited:
Who is this high schooler on the mound for the Yankees? Dude has a nasty slider. The hell do the Yankees need to trade for a pitcher if they have them all in triple A just get a dam bat or 2 cashman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom