2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desmond is finally living up to his potential, I love it. Him and Anthony Rendon are raking right now
smokin.gif
I gotta admit though that his defense is my favorite part of his game. Dude has range for days and an absolute cannon of an arm.

Besides Jean Segura who's playing SS better in the NL than Ian Desmond right now? No errors in 54 straight games, and a June slash line of .338/.384/.632 including 6 bombs and he's driven in 20 for the run deprived Nats. It took a little while for him to show up in the majors, but he's proving last year wasn't a fluke
smokin.gif

Jew being the lawyer that he is doing some investigating

nice play by crawford to get the last out in the 8th. 1 inning left for heston.

Eh, whatever. When were those posts? Hindsight is always 20/20.

Last edited:
Eh, whatever. When were those posts? Hindsight is always 20/20.
I wasn't sure if it was you or someone else, but I know someone was high on Desmond 
laugh.gif

and I agree, you should be able to change how you feel about a player, within reason 

I wasn't sure if it was you or someone else, but I know someone was high on Desmond :lol:

and I agree, you should be able to change how you feel about a player, within reason 
I remember me and Champ used to hype him, how times have changed...he's been on the decline since his breakout 2012 season, but I didn't expect him to be this awful this year. ESPECIALLY in a contract year, he's costing himself millions.

I remember me and Champ used to hype him, how times have changed...he's been on the decline since his breakout 2012 season, but I didn't expect him to be this awful this year. ESPECIALLY in a contract year, he's costing himself millions.
Where has Champ been? 
mean.gif

Him Stephen Drew and bj raji the kings of money left on the table

Correa homer :pimp:

@BattingStanceG: Carlos Correa moves 448 HRs behind Jeff Bagwell on Astros all-time list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom