2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll probably wake up early i can't see myself sleeping much. my dad is gonna get up soon to go to work. can't wait to tell him this mess.

I'm done with this piece of **** gm

@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: #Mets backed out of trade due to concern over hip issue with #Brewers’ Gomez.

You're trading a guy who blew out his elbow and you're worried about a hip? **** you

Last edited:

@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: #Mets backed out of trade due to concern over hip issue with #Brewers’ Gomez.

You're trading a guy who blew out his elbow and you're worried about a hamstring? **** you
YIKES. Sorry man :frown:

You're trading a guy who blew out his elbow and you're worried about a hip? **** you

Is that a joke? Right?

@jareddiamond: Terry Collins says he had no idea why fans were giving Wilmer Flores a standing ovation.

:rofl: :stoneface: :rofl:

We dump a guy who will never pitch 200 innings a year for a superstar and we back out

I thought the Brewers did which was fine but we backed out

**** you sandy

Mets gonna Met :rofl: yikes.

7fkdhvp.gif

Milwaukee beat writers are saying they had concerns over Wheeler but weren't allowed to be detailed due to HIPAA.

Giants in first place :lol: I knew it. They not looking back either dodgers competing for that 2nd wild card from today on :lol: Fire Mattingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom