2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnats
roll.gif

Chris Archer don't want none against the Rangers 
pimp.gif

5 1/3 IP, 8 R, 11 H, 4 K, 3 BB (tonight)

3.1 IP 4 H 5 ER 4 BB (last game)

I remember last year when Kevin Frandsen saId Rendon was the Nats best young player. I thought that was an outlandish statement, but It had some merit since Harper had yet to explode. This year has just been a lost season for Tony.

Last edited:
:lol: It's all good.

Game 7 NLCS, 2007 and 2008 Septembers were the worst memories I've ever experienced. :smh:

Will Buster Posey be a HOF candidate by the end of his career?

End of his career? He is a HOF candidate now.

-Rookie of the Year
-Comeback Player of the Year
-Most Valuable Player
-3x All Star
-2x Silver Slugger
-3x World Series Champion

Buster will be a HOFer.

Eh, Nats deserve it. Not taking it from a guy who shows up in August though and was MIA for over half the season.
Oh I've been around for quite a while. I just don't post every day. I'm sorry, I'll try to show up more often just for you slugger
wink.gif

Yankees announcers have to be the worst to listen to except maybe the White Sox or Marlins:rofl:

Ken Singleton & David Cone are great...

O'Neill is okay. As is Flaherty. O'Neill is okay because half the time he couldn't care less about what is going on, and that's why I love him, also it's great how often they pick on him. All that and O'Neill is still the man in NY.

Michael Kay is the only horrible announcer for them.

If you mean Sterling & Waldman on the radio.... Then yes, they are horrible. Sterling is only good for homerun nicknames and "THE YANKEES WIN." Every thing about how Waldman calls the game off of Sterling is bad. Maybe Sterling would be better with someone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom