2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed that rain delay in the Pirates/Mets game screwed me out of fantasy points for Locke's start :smh: . No QS/W points because he didn't finish a full 5 innings.

Last edited:
Pissed that rain delay in the Pirates/Mets game screwed me out of fantasy points for Locke's start :smh: . No QS/W points because he didn't finish a full 5 innings.
they pulled him before the rain delay technically. umps used hurdle going to the bullpen to pause the game

bum 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

how can you hate a guy that got married in blue jeans and been chewing dip since the 5th grade? 
laugh.gif

i think the most impressive part of bum and all that he has accomplished is that he's only 26 
sick.gif

Last edited:
If ever a team needed some self reflection it would be the Nats. They need to stop saying stuff like "we're still the team to beat" when you're not even in contention for a wildcard anymore and your only playoff hope is winning the division and it's not like they're surging, they're free falling like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom