2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Collins with another costly decision tonight. His decision making has cost them a number of games. A competent manager at Citi and this division is wrapped up. Nats fans cut it out with the doom and gloom stuff. Labor Day is pivotal and gives y'all a chance to be closer and maybe take the lead if Miami is a disaster.

Last edited:
Like Bobby Parnell, Eric O'Flaherty has no business on this roster. Mets need to accept he is a failure and stop playing him. The bullpen and Terry will be the reason they don't accomplish anything this Fall. Until I see NL East Champs posted on Twitter, you cannot rest easy.

The Nats are the whitewalkers. We're coming.
Eh, it's the Braves. We've only beaten one good team recently.I still don't feel any better about our chances, but after the soap opera that's unfolded with the Skins I'm just hoping the Nats can win a few before I watch losses pile up during the fall.

The Nats are the whitewalkers. We're coming.
Eh, it's the Braves. We've only beaten one good team recently.I still don't feel any better about our chances, but after the soap opera that's unfolded with the Skins I'm just hoping the Nats can win a few before I watch losses pile up during the fall.
Collins did everything possible to keep your season alive. He's managed that pen terribly past week or so. Using guys who have no business pitching.

Philly bound for the weekend, Made in America festival. Enjoy your weekend fellas!

Quick - Geno's or Pats?

Philly bound for the weekend, Made in America festival. Enjoy your weekend fellas!

Quick - Geno's or Pats?

Pats is better to me but dude from philly in the NFL thread said "Johns Roast Pork" is better

Scoop me up in Queens, I'll take the ride :lol: I'm going to MIA also

Matt Harvey can go **** himself piece of ******* **** coward.

Randy Johnson came out of the bullpen to close the door on the Yankees after pitching the prior day
Madison Bumgarner threw 5 innings of relief on 2 days rest to shut the door on the Royals and win a World Series
CC Sabathia pitched on 3 days rest down the stretch multiple times to put the Brewers into the playoffs
AJ Burnett is willing to blow out his elbow again to help the Pirates win a World Series

**** you Harvey you *****

Matt Harvey when asked who makes the call on shutting him down, "I'm focused on Tuesday." Boras going to ruin him like he did Strasburg.

Right. If he doesn't pitch in the postseason, trade him for as much as you can get. Now he's worried about an innings limit when he was the one fuming about the six man rotation because he wanted to pitch as much as possible. Boras is a cancer.

I don't even want anything for him. Real talk, I'd happily repeat the Josh Donaldson deal. **** this *****. You have no heart if you don't want to help your team in the middle of a pennant race. David Wright busted his *** to get back on the field, risking his livelihood to help his team win. Harvey is selfish coward who can go **** himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom