2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I do at work is mock drafts now

laugh.gif

So it seems this awful idea of adding two wildcard teams is a go for 2012

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by onewearz

whats good with some fantasy ball, anybody starting a league ?

i wanna get down this year

I can start up a league on Yahoo - 10 teams if ppl are down

46411a

pm me whenever you're ready , i'll get down

Originally Posted by onewearz

whats good with some fantasy ball, anybody starting a league ?

i wanna get down this year

I can start up a league on Yahoo - 10 teams if ppl are down

46411a

pm me whenever you're ready , i'll get down

Fantasy League has been created, sending invites to a select few - if you are a serious player get in touch with me asap - 10 spots total

Fantasy League has been created, sending invites to a select few - if you are a serious player get in touch with me asap - 10 spots total

yea I like the addition of the WC...it's gonna spice things up, and in baseball you need that. Maybe not for us hardcore baseball fans but it'll lure in more conservative fans

yea I like the addition of the WC...it's gonna spice things up, and in baseball you need that. Maybe not for us hardcore baseball fans but it'll lure in more conservative fans

Count me in, venom. Please PM the league info.
dland, that's what I like to call a fluke. 
laugh.gif
 Your victory and my seventh-place finish. If you remember, I was leading my division for much of the year (third and fourth-place) but injuries hit and I didn't close well. I'm planning to exact my revenge this season. 

laugh.gif
 Your victory and my seventh-place finish. If you remember, I was leading my division for much of the year (third and fourth-place) but injuries hit and I didn't close well. I'm planning to exact my revenge this season. 

laugh.gif

but it'll lure in more conservative fans

well, i don't think it will do that... but i like it.  makes it more difficult for the wild card teams and puts more emphasis on winning the division.  no team wants to play that one-game playoff.

but it'll lure in more conservative fans

well, i don't think it will do that... but i like it.  makes it more difficult for the wild card teams and puts more emphasis on winning the division.  no team wants to play that one-game playoff.

It also puts the winning team of have the one game WC round at a disadvantage for having to burned their number one starter just to make it to the LDS.
I'm all for expanding the playoff but ending your season in a one and done game doesn't seem fair. 

It also puts the winning team of have the one game WC round at a disadvantage for having to burned their number one starter just to make it to the LDS.
I'm all for expanding the playoff but ending your season in a one and done game doesn't seem fair. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom