2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea a game was on right now 
roll.gif

Who do the blue jays think they are? Stay on the damn field until the call is made. Idc how blatant it is "on the tv's in the Rodgers center." This sport ain't the same anymore man. Bunch of high ego hotheads play this game now. Glad tulo was thrown out the game yesterday.

[thread="287472"]JRS, the bumble suggestion was money :pimp: [/thread]
[thread="287472"] [/thread]
[thread="287472"]Within 10 minutes i matched with this fine 1L at my school. already making strong progress :evil: [/thread]
Word man, some great talent on there :lol:

I didn't even know my Royals were playing this early. I thought that *** hat schedule was over with since there's only 2 damn games going on now. :smh:

Looks like my Royals got that Washed RA outta here early. :smokin

from 2012:

@Mets: #Mets acquire C Travis d’Arnaud, C John Buck, RHP Noah Syndergaard & OF Wuilmer Becerra from Blue Jays for Dickey, Thole & Nickeas

@rwsportscards: @Mets Wow. Why Mets need 3 catchers ? You got ripped off by Bluejays.

@randomduck: @Mets Sad to see this move. You may have lost a fan who has been cheering for the Mets since the team started. Thumbs way down. #MetsGrinch

from 2012:

@Mets: #Mets acquire C Travis d’Arnaud, C John Buck, RHP Noah Syndergaard & OF Wuilmer Becerra from Blue Jays for Dickey, Thole & Nickeas

@rwsportscards: @Mets Wow. Why Mets need 3 catchers ? You got ripped off by Bluejays.

@randomduck: @Mets Sad to see this move. You may have lost a fan who has been cheering for the Mets since the team started. Thumbs way down. #MetsGrinch
Typical idiots :lol: I was ecstatic when the trade was made. Knew right away the right move was trading Dickey at his peak.

Can MLB conspire for Toronto to win the next 3 so ratings dont flop lol. Might as well put the World Series on FS1 if KC is in it haha jk. But really...Manfred where you at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom