2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgers haven't been there since 1988, This will be the Mets second trip since (2000, 2015). Must laugh at your own reflection or something.

Mets haven't sniffed the postseason since 07 and the Dodgers have been among the best teams in the sport the last 3 years and have the best pitcher of our generation along with the largest payroll in the sport's history and still haven't been here so yes I do find his funny. Is that a problem? If so, get over it.

Last edited:
Congrats Mets fans. You deserve it, your team has played some incredible baseball.

Good news, bad news for you Mets fans. Good news, you're winning the WS. Bad news, ownership isn't giving out big contracts. They're gonna say we did it our way, no big contracts. We can do it again.

If I ever see the Knicks win a ring, I'll break down and cry. It'll never happen though so I'm sure I'll break down and cry in the next 10-20 years mid season and stop watching them.

Mets haven't sniffed the postseason since 07 and the Dodgers have been among the best teams in the sport the last 3 years and have the best pitcher of our generation along with the largest payroll in the sport's history and still haven't been here so yes I do find his funny. Is that a problem? If so, get over it.

:lol:. Ok kiddo.

the Mets are gonna take it, too much is going right for them not to.

also great pitching will beat great hitting 100% of the time

Last edited:
Good news, bad news for you Mets fans. Good news, you're winning the WS. Bad news, ownership isn't giving out big contracts. They're gonna say we did it our way, no big contracts. We can do it again.

If I ever see the Knicks win a ring, I'll break down and cry. It'll never happen though so I'm sure I'll break down and cry in the next 10-20 years mid season and stop watching them.

That's old news. We already knew it a while ago. :lol:

Wilpons took a big loan last year. They would probably have got their payment completed in 2019 or 2020. :smh:

NO MORE RIPKEN REJOICE FELLAS
I hope the Nats hire him 
laugh.gif

We knew the Wilpons weren't going to spend any money especially after the Madoff scandal. This is why this run means so much more. Their window isn't big at all. This is it for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom