2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price comes of like a total douche bag that thinks everyone hates him, and he has a chip on his shoulder because of it.

He can't answer any question and not be snarky.

And nobody on Toronto's pitching staff caught that?

well he was out fo the game soon after that.

and he stopped throwing the change to left handers the next start.

unless you are Johan Santanna or Chase Hamels lefties shouldn't even be throwing the change to a left handers. :smh:

Last edited:

our broadcaster gregg zaun called it out the moment it happened.
mean.gif

he said the royals knew the change up was coming, and he show multiple replays that pretty mich proved it.
too small a sample size to say this had any affect.

Last edited:
Cueto was tipping his pitches big time when he would vary his motion against the Astros :lol:

I was calling the majority of the pitches correct. My family thought I was a genius :lol:

too small a sample size to say this had any affect.

no I think we have a pretty large sample, like, I don't know the ENTIRE history of baseball, that says knowing what pitch is coming makes it easier to hit.

Actually, throughout history, The numbers suggest that knowing what pitch is coming actually reduces a player's batting average and OBP. Can't use a handful of pitches to say otherwise imo.

not cereal

Jim Bowden is usually wrong about 99% of the things he says about the Nats. I'd wait for a beat reporter to mention it. However, I wouldn't be upset with either of them. They're still interviewing Dave Martinez later this week.

Jim Bowden is usually wrong about 99% of the things he says about the Nats. I'd wait for a beat reporter to mention it. However, I wouldn't be upset with either of them. They're still interviewing Dave Martinez later this week.

I've read multiple places it is Baker or Black :lol:

But who knows

Don't understand the love affair casual fans have with Dusty Baker, :lol:

Summed up perfectly in these two sentences:

Baker is basically the antithesis of the direction the Dodgers want to go, and where baseball, as a whole, is going.

The snarky side of me wants to say that at least if he’s the manager, the Dodgers will have Clayton Kershaw throwing every pitch for the team in the playoffs.

It's going to be a slow painful death watching all those arms deteriorate if Dusty becomes the Nats manager.

Don't understand the love affair casual fans have with Dusty Baker, :lol:

Summed up perfectly in these two sentences:

Baker is basically the antithesis of the direction the Dodgers want to go, and where baseball, as a whole, is going.

The snarky side of me wants to say that at least if he’s the manager, the Dodgers will have Clayton Kershaw throwing every pitch for the team in the playoffs.

It's going to be a slow painful death watching all those arms deteriorate if Dusty becomes the Nats manager.
hope they hire him

mets in 6.

Our starting pitching stifles. (see the cubs)

glasses.gif
Royals eat FB's for breakfast.

I'd bet Royals sweep before I'd bet Mets in 6. 

I wouldn't bet either though,This is a 7 series IMO

Royals in 7 because they perform well, late, consistently. ( I wanted to say clutch, but I chose other words)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom