2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year's New Era commercial featuring Parks and Recreation's Nick Offerman and The Office's Craig Robinson (Cubs vs. White Sox).

This year's New Era commercial featuring Parks and Recreation's Nick Offerman and The Office's Craig Robinson (Cubs vs. White Sox).

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Blue Jays announcers make this game sound like it's on mute.

I almost choked when they said that Santana doesn't have any plate discipline or something to that nature but his line was on the screen showing his .370 OBP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Blue Jays announcers make this game sound like it's on mute.

I almost choked when they said that Santana doesn't have any plate discipline or something to that nature but his line was on the screen showing his .370 OBP
laugh.gif

Cards > Brewers

WOOOOOOOOOOOO............Killed em today!!!!!!!!!

Beltran and Holliday back to back dingers, a walk to berkman and a freese express to left field!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cards > Brewers

Beltran and Holliday back to back dingers, a walk to berkman and a freese express to left field!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by psk2310

Ron Swanson a goddamn Cubs fan

SMH

lol @ mobile phone park

laugh.gif

Good commerical though

Originally Posted by psk2310

Ron Swanson a goddamn Cubs fan

SMH

lol @ mobile phone park

laugh.gif

Good commerical though

I'm just glad the orioles won on opening day. Don't know about the rest of the season...SMH at looking towards the future for the Os...

Wonder how the Rays will look this year. They played a tough game against the Yanks...Al East should be interesting this year...

I'm just glad the orioles won on opening day. Don't know about the rest of the season...SMH at looking towards the future for the Os...

Wonder how the Rays will look this year. They played a tough game against the Yanks...Al East should be interesting this year...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Cards > Brewers

Wainwright pitches against Greinke today. I am just glad to see Adam back in the rotation and I am hoping the Cards can continue their strong start.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Cards > Brewers

Wainwright pitches against Greinke today. I am just glad to see Adam back in the rotation and I am hoping the Cards can continue their strong start.

You can't replace Pujols, but Beltran + Freese and Wainwright back in the rotation is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom