2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="KingFoamNYC"]#WHATISUSAYINGB[/quote] [quote name="FinallyFamous"]Can we get subtitles?[/quote]:rofl: :rofl:

Salvy
pimp.gif

My NT draft catcher
We need to start the new redraft now
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Giants will make a huge splash in pitching free agency this offseason, no doubt. I wonder who they will get... 
nerd.gif

This baseball year might be the worst ever if the A's trade Sonny Gray too lol

Last edited:
Giants will make a huge splash in pitching free agency this offseason, no doubt. I wonder who they will get... :nerd:  
I want Grienke, but I just don't see it happening for some reason.

Giants will make a huge splash in pitching free agency this offseason, no doubt. I wonder who they will get... :nerd:  

Billy Bean need to be a real one and send Sonny Grat to the other side of the Bay for Christian Arroyo

Even more IMO. I had at least heard of Panik, Tomlinson literally came from nowhere. Much like my man Matt Duffy
Just thinking about these three made me realize how great we were at times because of these guys coming out parties. Only person that kind of disappointed on offense was Crawford, but in reality, he was far from bad.

I helped Christian Colon cheat in Spanish class back in 10th grade. I'm glad he won a World Series and I'm stuck with student loans up the butt hole 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom