2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
C CP1708 you are right. Keeping it real, I wouldnt be shocked if we get swept TBH. You face our 2 s*** pitchers, and we have forgotten how to win on Sunday night (Madbum or not).

Hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
We've been terrible the past week or so, so who knows? I expected us to beat the Brewer staff to a pulp, had them lookin like the 90's Braves. :smh:

Sup with Harvey?

:x @ those diamondback uniforms. Who ok's that crap?

Last edited:
Sup with Harvey?

sick.gif
@ those diamondback uniforms. Who ok's that crap?
They're easily the worst in the league

Too many combinations, teal does not go well with the red and black, and needs "Diamondbacks" on the front of "D-Backs". 

The road jersey is an eyesore. Oh and dont forget the shoulder pattern. Turrible. 

It is a joke that the A's are still playing at the Coliseum

It's really not all that bad.

It's crazy Nova only threw 62 pitches. A 1 run lead to a Nasty 7th, 8th, and 9th inning pitcher is lethal. Like Andrew Miller would be the closer on 29 other MLB teams. :x

A's win tommorow. Sonny about to unwash himself. CG in his final line. Quote this for the future.

Giants stay hot going into the Cubs series :pimp:
There in lies our true test.

Gonna have Bum and Cueto going in this series too. I like our chances

Let's go giants

??

Peavy, Cain, Bum, no? Cueto is scheduled for Monday vs SD, I thought?
It is a joke that the A's are still playing at the Coliseum
I feel sorry for my East bay brethren. You guys have it really bad, maybe it'll be like a Niner situation for you guys, not good but at least your team is still in the region.

Forgot about Cain. My mistake

The renderings for potential new homes for the A's were beautiful. Really wish they'd get a new ballpark. Freshest team in baseball playing in a dumpster :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom