2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
um yeah.

Doc-Lee-Oswalt-Hamels

edit: the only player he would bump is Oswalt. r-l-r-l. Cholly would go for the vet.

um yeah.

Doc-Lee-Oswalt-Hamels

edit: the only player he would bump is Oswalt. r-l-r-l. Cholly would go for the vet.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Honestly, who's a better pitcher than Josh Johnson?

he would be our 5th starter.
You can't be serious.
I was going to reply to his comment about 5th starter but I thought he was joking.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
How the hell can anyone think that Hamels is better than Johnson? 
roll.gif
 I would put Johnson 2nd in that rotation, but you can make the argument for Lee. But NO WAY is he the 4th starter. 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Honestly, who's a better pitcher than Josh Johnson?

he would be our 5th starter.
You can't be serious.
I was going to reply to his comment about 5th starter but I thought he was joking.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
 I would put Johnson 2nd in that rotation, but you can make the argument for Lee. But NO WAY is he the 4th starter. 

he's not better than Oswalt and Lee
laugh.gif
. He's starting off great but c'mon....

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I didn't say that.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going by how Charlie Manuel manages and that is by righty-lefty-righty-lefty
hence the Doc-Lee-Oswalt-Hamels. He would give Oswalt the bump for the fact of him being a vet.

Call me a homer $@%^ but I think Lee and Oswalt, AS OF NOW are better than Johnson

edit:: finally on my computer was on my phone so i got so many %!#% edits
eyes.gif

he's not better than Oswalt and Lee
laugh.gif
. He's starting off great but c'mon....

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I didn't say that.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going by how Charlie Manuel manages and that is by righty-lefty-righty-lefty
hence the Doc-Lee-Oswalt-Hamels. He would give Oswalt the bump for the fact of him being a vet.

Call me a homer $@%^ but I think Lee and Oswalt, AS OF NOW are better than Johnson

edit:: finally on my computer was on my phone so i got so many %!#% edits
eyes.gif

I'd put him ahead of Oswalt right now. Probably not Lee. Even before last year, he's been a pretty electric pitcher. All he needs is to be healthy and stay healthy. But, I'd say it's close.

I'd put him ahead of Oswalt right now. Probably not Lee. Even before last year, he's been a pretty electric pitcher. All he needs is to be healthy and stay healthy. But, I'd say it's close.

If this is really life though and not a fanta sea, day in day out, I'm taking JJ over anyone not named Halliday, Felix, Lincecum, or Sabathia.

Same league as: Lee, Oswalt, Jimenez, or a healthy Johan (which we'll never see again).

If this is really life though and not a fanta sea, day in day out, I'm taking JJ over anyone not named Halliday, Felix, Lincecum, or Sabathia.

Same league as: Lee, Oswalt, Jimenez, or a healthy Johan (which we'll never see again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom