2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the MLB TV premium.

Braves were mashing homers Freddie Freeman putting in major work nice defense also. I'm gonna hate Gerald Laird though. McCann better heal up quick.

Zobrist and Wieters on display in this early game.
pimp.gif
and adam jones
smokin.gif

Michael Kay of YESNetwork said the Yanks have been attempting to get in touch with Boras for the past month and have been unable to do so.
laugh.gif

Anyone in here get the MLB at bat app for their iPads or whatever devices? Just want to know if its worth it since I'm overseas with limited baseball coverage.
thanks in advance!

Anyone in here get the MLB at bat app for their iPads or whatever devices? Just want to know if its worth it since I'm overseas with limited baseball coverage.
thanks in advance!
I've got it because I'm a Nats fan going to school in Connecticut. It's pretty awesome honestly, unless they are playing the Mets I can watch every game of their's with no blackout restrictions. Also the video quality is pretty great no matter where you are with your phone/iPad. I'd definitely recommend it.

How is the quality, might want to hop on? I would like to see my Braves a lot more this year compared to these past few seasons

DTV is charging $200 :smh:

The quality is great, but if you live in Atlanta chances are you'll be blackout restricted from watching the Braves. When I'm back home in VA I can't really utilize the live feed because of the blackout restrictions. However, the GameDay and radio are great and they also have the highlights of big plays up pretty quickly. Plus having the app has let me watch teams I normally wouldn't get the chance to. Sometimes when I'm bored and up at night I just go to At Bat and watch some of the west coast games before I pass out.

The quality is great, but if you live in Atlanta chances are you'll be blackout restricted from watching the Braves. When I'm back home in VA I can't really utilize the live feed because of the blackout restrictions. However, the GameDay and radio are great and they also have the highlights of big plays up pretty quickly. Plus having the app has let me watch teams I normally wouldn't get the chance to. Sometimes when I'm bored and up at night I just go to At Bat and watch some of the west coast games before I pass out.

I live in NY :lol:

Wow, just peeped the Premium package and we can watch from xbox360... Im down to split if multiple users can access it at the same time

Last edited:
For some reason, I don't think this will be the only time someone has a perfect game going this late in the game against the Astros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom